Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Starkiller

What are your favorite and least-favorite flavors of soda?

My favorite would have to be A&W Cream Soda. I like the vanilla flavor and how it is not too strong nor too sweet while drinking. I also like Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, any throwback flavors, those are my preferred tastes. 

Least favorite would have to be any lemon-lime sodas. Not bad, but just not that great. 

Most favorite: Coca-Cola.

Least favorite: Pepsi.

Pepsi tastes like water-down Coke to me.

I like Mtn Dew, particularly Code Red. Voltage is good. My favorite Mtn Dew flavor was Arctic Blast, but they discontinued that one on New Year's after a limited time, which is shitty because that one was awesome.

Dr Pepper is good. I used to drink it all the time.

I don't drink any variant flavors except those for Mtn Dew because those ones are the only ones I like.

Most favorite: maybe Fanta

Least favorite: ActiMalta (malta counts as soda?)

31 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Most favorite: Coca-Cola.

Least favorite: Pepsi.

Pepsi tastes like water-down Coke to me.

I like Mtn Dew, particularly Code Red. Voltage is good. My favorite Mtn Dew flavor was Arctic Blast, but they discontinued that one on New Year's after a limited time, which is shitty because that one was awesome.

Dr Pepper is good. I used to drink it all the time.

I don't drink any variant flavors except those for Mtn Dew because those ones are the only ones I like.

I personally like Pepsi better than Coke, but both are good in their own ways. Pepsi is better to drink for some occasions like a pizza dinner (where it's sweetness crosses nicely with the pizza), and Coke is good for drinking any time. 

Mountain Dew is great, and I like it's variants like Code Red and Livewire. Personal favorite would have to be Baja Blast, to the point I would go to Taco Bell just for that drink. 

Dr. Pepper is good, I drink it sometimes, usually when my family gets fast-food. 

Not a big variant flavor guy myself, but if I picked, it would usually be cherry and vanilla. 

Most favorite: coca cola

least favorite: nothing

what?, yes, yes, nobody soda can disgunting me 

Diet coke is the best. The others are not best.

11 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

nobody soda can disgunting me 

Cheers I'll drink to that bro

Favorites: Lemon-Lime & Bitters, Dr Pepper, That nice spiced Ginger Beer that you get around Christmas time, Cherry Coke and Every single soda from Fentimans Botanically Brewed Beverages.

Least Favorites: Coca Cola, pepsi, Soda water, that shitty off-brand stuff, Fanta, Sprite and Ginger ale.

My favorite would probably be mello yello, I actually like it a little better than mountain dew. It sucks that the Mcdonald's where I live stopped selling mello yello a couple of months ago and replaced it with tropical sprite :( My 2nd favorite is Dr. Pepper for sure, followed by pibb xtra (coca cola version of dr pepper) followed by cherry coke, then a&w root beer, then normal coke, then pepsi

I don't dislike any sodas but if i had to pick a least favorite it would probably be original flavor sprite

Favourite: Dr Pepper

Least favourite: Fanta

I find that Pepsi is more enjoyable than Coke is in small amounts, but Coke is better in larger amounts. Pepsi kind of starts to taste like medicine after awhile. 

I used to prefer Sprite over 7UP but I now prefer 7UP. It's so much more refreshing and natural tasting compared to Sprite.

Faygo drinks are pretty good, as well very inexpensive. Their vanilla creme and red pop flavours are delicious. 

I like Vanilla Coke. I tried Vanilla Pepsi but it was awful, it tasted like cheap candy. However I mostly drink Pepsi Max because it's cheaper than Coke, I prefer Max because regular Pepsi's recipe was changed here and it tastes awful.

Favorite? Probably don't have one. Water. Milk. Orange Juice? That's the closest I have to a favorite.

Least favorite? Tab.

The Tab one I don't even remember the taste, but my friend and I were forced to drink it for a month. Why? Because it sat at my friend's house for like months. His mom bought cases of it, because it was on sale. Eventually she made a gameplan that listen you two are gonna drink it! We didn't even question well why don't we just pour it out. We just drank it. It became a running joke... uuggg that Tab ain't gonna drink itself. I'm not even thirsty, but we still got like 20 more cases left.

Second least favorite? Diet Coke.

I've dated several Diet Coke lovers and known several Diet Coke lovers over the years. They're all female and replace water with Diet Coke. They all suffer from migraines. I don't mean take a pill and its cured, I mean they've gone to seek medical treatment and had costly doctors and tests to figure out the migraine situation.

Then I knew a guy that suffered from migraines. He felt it was his work in a factory operating a drill press even though he wears ear muffs so he never went to a doctor. Then months later I realized oh... he drinks Diet Coke too. He has for 20 - 30 years since he was a kid. I've sat in on enough doctor visits to bring it up. One doctor laughed at me and said I'm misinformed. Another doctor stopped and said, it couldn't hurt to start drinking more water and less Diet Coke.

Fruit-flavored soda.

I have a condition which prevents me from intaking caffeine so a lot of this is off-limits to me.

Pepsi and Coca-Cola zero taste like pee to me :(
My favorite soda is ivi :D (U don't understand,it's a balkan thing)

9 hours ago, CyrusJazzberry said:

this is controversial but i like pepsi but can't really stand coca-cola

Soda FLAMEWAR

I drink Pepsi most of the time when it comes to soda, only trying something else when i temporally get sick of it. Not sure there's a least favorite for me, but then i don't try out too many.

For me it was like this: Coca-Cola -> Mirinda -> Fanta -> Sprite. I had to keep switching because after a while I would get completely desensitized to the taste.

Then I began thinking about health and quit soda completely.

I don't drink as much as I used to but my favourite was always something fruity and colourful, I'd say the generic "tropical fruits" or "berry" flavour is my favourite from experience.

My least favourite flavour was Barr's Bubblegum flavour... Jesus Christ what the hell is that horror supposed to be? It ain't bubblegum that's for damn sure.

I love Schweppes (mandarin) and Fanta (lemon), but I'm not drinking any of them in excessive quantities. I also like Nestea (peach).

I used to drink Cola quite often years ago (around the time I was in school), but nowadays I rarely touch it. Saying that I maybe drink one bottle per year would be very accurate. It also tastes like shit after the carbon dioxide evaporates.

And I hate Sprite, tastes so cheap, to say so, I prefer Mountain Dew instead of it, though I'm rarely touching that as well.

Pop/soda is shit.

I'm kind of hooked on it though. I mostly go for cola flavours. On a day where I do buy pop, it's just a small bottle. 

cola (Coke or Pepsi, especially the cherry ones), orange (Sunkist or the orange cream popsicles), fruit punch (Tahitian Treat if I can find it), or root beer. I used to be a fiend for Mountain Dew Code Red but I haven't touched that or any Mountain Dew in about 10 years.

Lemon-lime ones like 7-Up and Sprite are okay, not really something I seek out. I don't care much for ginger ale or Dr. Pepper. Diet anything is eugh. Club soda is a cleaning agent as far as I know.

Nowadays, I don't have it at home for accessible consumption. Maybe for eating out or takeout, and even then I try to drink the same amount in water. Why not combine the two? I can tolerate flat soda, but not watered-down soda.

Hands down, the best soda ever: Grapefruit KISS

The only soda that doesn't give me heartburn. Contains carbonated water, real sugar, and a tiny touch of grapefruit and lemon. Never seems to go flat, good cold or warm. Just bought 72 cases of 24 bottles (12 oz). That's how good it is.

I have a strong dislike for Grape Soda. I enjoy all others for the most part. I have had so many kinds. I drink far to much soda, cut down to alot less then I used to, under a 2 liter a day now, was at 4-6 at one point and time.

My favorite to date by itself, would have to be faygo's Candy apple Soda. Cream soda and root beer are both good on their own but even better with ice cream. Italian cream soda are very very good as well.