Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quasar

Doom Wiki Month in Review (Issue #3)

21 minutes ago, Quasar said:
  • Revved - this was the "most wanted" page on the wiki, with 87 red link
  • Plus literally hundreds of map articles (mostly for the aforementioned mods)

Speaking of WantedPages, the current total is 4,445, this is a decrease of 22 since Issue #1, where I also quoted the total.

This may not seem like much at first, but around the time Issue #2 came out, the total had risen to about 4,600 - needless to say those hundreds of map articles are keeping things under control. Long live XymphBot.

Doom Wiki is really impressive to be honest. Such thorough documentation of the most obscure aspects of Doom!

There was another person article last month: Jay Reichard (silentzorah). This was becoming a highly-linked page, if you've ever heard a MIDI remix of an IWAD track during your travels through various mods, there's a good chance it came from this guy.

Looks like the website changed address and the Plutonia 2 subsite has been a casualty of that move. The best would be to contact t.v. and ask him whether he can put it back.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:06 AM, Quasar said:

Merchandise

I can't be the only one a bit disappointed that these are just trading cards and not an actual deck-of-52. (Has that ever existed in a Doom form?)

2 hours ago, Alfonzo said:

Eris finally scored a wiki page. Well I'll be dead and rained on.

oi :P

On 7/1/2018 at 7:32 PM, Eris Falling said:

Speaking of WantedPages, the current total is 4,445, this is a decrease of 22 since Issue #1, where I also quoted the total.

Today, 4,280 and counting down. :)