Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
markcalloway

Fistful of Doom

Yeah it is kind of ashamed you know that it only has 2 conversion levels to it.

But I will however say this fistful of doom really did have alot of potential for a doom mod.

The rest of this doom mod will have to be replaced with levels from doom 2 hell on earth wad.

If you use doom 2 hell on earth the first 2 levels of that game will be replaced with 2 conversion levels from fistful of doom. 

I think the power up items and remain the same in fistful of doom if you use doom 2 hell on earth wad file.

Posted (edited)

Are you actually making a mod or just talking about Fistful of Doom?

If you are making something you should have something to show when making a thread.

If you just like Fistful of Doom then check out High Noon Drifter and the game Outlaws.

Edited by xvertigox

18 hours ago, xvertigox said:

Are you actually making a mod or just talking about Fistful of Doom?

If you are making something you should have something to show when making a thread.

If you just like Fistful of Doom then check out High Noon Drifter and the game Outlaws.

The answer is yes I am just talking about Fistful of Doom. 

I thought about making my own video games the only problem I have is funding for one and two I can not afford

the bigger biffier bulkier more powerful equipment required at least not yet for the time being minor set back.

But I am however able to play doom mods from different doom mod game developers on my google chrome notebook laptop computer that much I can tell you.