Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R_Init: IHatePageFlipping

Can it work on GZDoom?

Well I was searching for complete 3D models for gzdoom, tbh I didn't find the MOD for gzdoom. But I only found for the Skulltag, which is complete (monsters,decor,items,powerups,weapons ) and it is 128mb.

The link is here http://www.mediafire.com/file/91fuoae2hzmhtf2/ (All credits goes to respective owner.)

It is for Skulltag.doom-p10.png.5a5685fefca472640d1b3309c321c2fa.png

doom-p10.png.5a5685fefca472640d1b3309c321c2fa.png

Base of tree above (credits to @soner du), Skulltag is derived from gzdoom, as the arrow pointing to Skulltag is from gzdoom and zdoom.

Because I don't waste my precious time, could it work or not in GZDoom 3.41?

What I think you're asking is "will 3D models that are listed as being for Skulltag work in GZDoom?"

GZDoom is much more developed than Skulltag is, so I would strongly suspect that anything that did work in Skulltag would work in GZDoom.  Generally though, GZDoom has support for MD2, MD3 and most recently Unreal models.

2 hours ago, Bauul said:

What I think you're asking is "will 3D models that are listed as being for Skulltag work in GZDoom?"

GZDoom is much more developed than Skulltag is, so I would strongly suspect that anything that did work in Skulltag would work in GZDoom.  Generally though, GZDoom has support for MD2, MD3 and most recently Unreal models.

Okay, thanks for explanation.

Boy I hope it work :-)