Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killerkouhai

REFRACTED REALITY

beautiful work, I loved it, so much that inspired me and for fun I made these 2 images xD

if they use them I will feel honored :"D

image.png.1c13913773aa4fe74bbb4b9d6a73c845.png

image.png.922bcd8fabfff86dd5285497904e31a7.png

11 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

if they use them I will feel honored :"D

Wow! I'm amazed that someone took the time to do this. I appreciate the effort. Thanks for posting these!

However, I'll be doing all the custom graphics myself.

Again, thank you for going out of your way to make these. :)

On 11/2/2018 at 3:13 PM, Pure Hellspawn said:

This project and Bridgeburner's are going to be rough and rough for the best aesthetics I've seen recently. Both are incredible.

Heh, that totally didn't make my ego inflate ;) But jokes aside, it's quite humbling to see so many people looking forward to my first real contribution to the doom community. All my previous attempts at projects before have flopped because of lack of interest. But that's also why I've come to love Doomworld over the Zandronum forums, zandro community seems to be more interested in mods over maps, which is no good for someone like me who can't code to save my life :P I've helped in minor ways on some friends mods, but this is the first thing I've done for me, so it feels good that people actually want to play it.

Great news people, we finally have a release date set! I thought it would be neat to release this for my birthday, so come January 31, 2019, this will be playable c:

adding this to the main post as well

2 hours ago, killerkouhai said:

Great news people, we finally have a release date set! I thought it would be neat to release this for my birthday, so come January 31, 2019, this will be playable c:

adding this to the main post as well

Ooh, that's just 3 days after my birthday!  Happy birthday to us :)

Just finished taking a look at the screenshots throughout the thread and they all look amazing. Keep up the great work, everyone. :)

Infinite Void was always meant as a placeholder name, and now that we're 2 months away from release, it's time to announce the name this project will be released as:  Refracted Reality!

will be adding this to the main post

9 hours ago, killerkouhai said:

Refracted Reality!

So the Astral Plane, then? Going by D&D lore, you need to make it all grey now. XD

Nice to see this ticking along though. I like the Pink theme myself.

7 hours ago, eharper256 said:

So the Astral Plane, then? Going by D&D lore, you need to make it all grey now. XD

Nice to see this ticking along though. I like the Pink theme myself.

Watch out for gith pirates then

It looks charming :3 I am glad to see that the visual component of the project is constantly progressing. Immediately I recall the masterpiece "Void And Raindow" from Serious_MOod. Maybe you should talk about collaboration in the project?

By the way, in the penultimate screen, it seemed to me somewhat unnatural that the “fountain” with molten gold does not glow in the dark. Or so conceived?

Hah, „rainbow road“! Looking good, can‘t wait to play it. I hope it‘s not too dark on my screen.

1 hour ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

It looks charming :3 I am glad to see that the visual component of the project is constantly progressing. Immediately I recall the masterpiece "Void And Raindow" from Serious_MOod. Maybe you should talk about collaboration in the project?

By the way, in the penultimate screen, it seemed to me somewhat unnatural that the “fountain” with molten gold does not glow in the dark. Or so conceived?

I actually did talk to Serious_MOod, he's in the projects discord server. He's working on his own thing (which looks great from what he showed me) so he's too busy to join this, but he did give us permission to use his shader. Stay tuned and you should see that in the hub/boss map ;)

1 hour ago, elend said:

Hah, „rainbow road“! Looking good, can‘t wait to play it. I hope it‘s not too dark on my screen.

We actually are planning a sort of Rainbow Road map, so good spot ;) 

4 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

I too have caught the rainbow bug. This the the hub/boss map (major WIP).

Screenshot-Doom-20181115-215715.png
Screenshot-Doom-20181115-215727.png
Screenshot-Doom-20181115-215742.png

You, sir, are a blessing to this community.

I'd love to see bossfights!, because I'm a fan of the bosses, (so much so that my wad is that xd) so I'd like to see what it will be

On 11/7/2018 at 10:35 AM, killerkouhai said:

VEx0IrI.png

14 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

I too have caught the rainbow bug. This the the hub/boss map (major WIP).

Screenshot-Doom-20181115-215715.png

holy siege cow on a bike. after soon 25 years of doom, one would think he has seen all that can be built in this game, and then you come up with this.