Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killerkouhai

REFRACTED REALITY

Every time I see a topic of the great project without replies for the past few weeks, I struggle between showing interest and remaining silent to not disturb devs.

No matter how much time it'll take to finish, it definetely worth the wait, judging by the demo and by the screens.

The wait will be worthy. Best to give a great experience with polished maps then a nasty one without polishing...

Well, I can wait then.

I was already celebrating the launch in march 1st, eating pizza.

Oh and another idea for a new map for this mod, I would be interested in a void with Synthwave or Vaporwave thematic.

EDIT: What happened of Discord invitation? I get an error.

Edited by SpaceRoma2

4 hours ago, SpaceRoma2 said:

EDIT: What happened of Discord invitation? I get an error.

Invite is still up and working just fine, try now?

8 hours ago, killerkouhai said:

Invite is still up and working just fine, try now?

Until I try to create a new account, but still the invitation is invalid.

55 minutes ago, killerkouhai said:

No set release date in sight, though I'd estimate probably around June, so stay tuned

Just gonna throw my two cents and say that if you're not absolutely sure about the release date, you shouldn't even mention it. Just nonchalantly drop a link when it's ready ;)

36 minutes ago, Snikle said:

Is this still going to be 17 maps, or are you making more now?

Still 17 (15+2 secret levels)

The pink map is being entirely remade, so while thats being worked on, the rest of us are optimizing our maps and play testing

On 17/4/2019 at 19:37, killerkouhai said:

Don't worry folks, this is still being worked on! Here are some wicked shots by @CyanoBlugron:

hejcSiy.png

bBpYljb.png

IQwyAgi.png

z58z7ud.png

NgePKUa.png

hAc3xw2.png

NsHbDtC.png

No set release date in sight, though I'd estimate probably around June, so stay tuned

It looks beautiful, the moon reminds me of this one that appears in this video (0:35)

https://youtu.be/ddGlj5B6A0I

¡It's same!

Until June? Yes, I will be tuned

@Bridgeburner56 is no longer a part of the project. His maps are astounding, but ultimately not suitable for the pack as a whole, as they're too intensive and it reached the point where I, as project lead, couldn't play his maps without crashing. [Oh the woes of a shitty old craptop] He plans on releasing them on his own, so go check them out and give them some love.

3 hours ago, killerkouhai said:

@Bridgeburner56 is no longer a part of the project. His maps are astounding, but ultimately not suitable for the pack as a whole, as they're too intensive and it reached the point where I, as project lead, couldn't play his maps without crashing. [Oh the woes of a shitty old craptop] He plans on releasing them on his own, so go check them out and give them some love.

I always imagined that his maps were resource intensive, but damn. It's good to hear that they won't go to waste though!

Damn that's too bad, 5 maps less. But its good to hear that they're gonna be released separately, hopefully there can be some optimization for em later on. Not a complete loss though, as some of the other maps are quite beautiful, can't wait to see Killerkouhai's debut maps:)

13 minutes ago, grrfield said:

i can run the demo with Zandronum. Please  keep it that way :)

This is a Gzdoom project. It will not be compatible with Zandronum.