Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killerkouhai

REFRACTED REALITY

18 hours ago, elend said:

My shitty laptop LCD does not approve! Can't wait to play it.

My shitty GPU does not approve.

This looks god damn awesome, as usual. The only thing I noticed are the high res dragons on some low-res flags. That kind of clashes a bit, but other than that, I cannot wait to see this on my computer.

Keep it up, and if there's RL stuff, that's always more important and needs to get sorted first. Then back to Doom! We are all still here waiting.

3 hours ago, Finnthemapmaker said:

I think i just pissed myself. This looks fantastic. Like DAMN how did you make those crystal thingys shine like that ? Like DAMN man you have a talent. I Hope you make a VaporWave Theme Wad someday. 

those crystals are sprites with GLdefs

Cannot wait to see this for real on my then new computer! Good stuff, looks gorgeous.

The screenshots are gorgeous AWESOME! It's so rare to see something so Surreal and Epic!

Keep up the good work! I can NOT die without play this Masterpiece first!

48 minutes ago, AwakeOnPhobos said:

Super excited to play this! Is it still coming out tomorrow?

Yes, unless we hit any more last-minute snags, it should be released tomorrow- even if it's later in the day. Should any issues arise, it should still be released within the week.

Nice, this is going to release and I need to travel and leave my PC behind today ;-; I guess I'll have to wait until I come back.

11 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Nice, this is going to release and I need to travel and leave my PC behind today ;-; I guess I'll have to wait until I come back.

Going to vacations?

Well, that's going to be soon... and I'm glad that I made some maps in this.

Great stuff all around and it looks like it will be a blast to play, KillerKouhai. Great to see that Solaris sky got pimped out too.

This maps have custom enemies, bosses or weapons?

Will i break anything if i play them with my favorites weapons/enemies mods?

10 minutes ago, Tribal said:

This maps have custom enemies, bosses or weapons?

Will i break anything if i play them with my favorites weapons/enemies mods?

final boss is custom, its made for vanilla and hasn't been mod tested

1 hour ago, killerkouhai said:

final boss is custom, its made for vanilla and hasn't been mod tested

Thanks

Release postponed indefinitely. I don't want to give you guys a date and have it fall through yet again. Still in the near future.

There's no rush, take the time you need to deliver an excellent finished product. The screens look fantastic and I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait!

Yeah, please don't rush it. Doom is already 25 years old, we can wait a couple of months or years more, for additional free DLC.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:15 AM, killerkouhai said:

Release postponed indefinitely. I don't want to give you guys a date and have it fall through yet again. Still in the near future.

I was about to ask what happened.

Eh, I'll live, this is fantastic so take all the time you need to deliver your best :) .

I still need to work on my faith with the Dark Gods and the Great Old Ones before I can properly set foot inside their majestuous temples and monumental altars. The wait is but a blessing in disguise.

Hey! Been keeping up with development and really looking forward to it, no matter how long it takes.

You have my support!