Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

[Release] Freaky Panties

I am downloading this solely based on your reputation and previous maps. I loved UoF and SOTNR, some of the most atmospheric and beautiful maps I have ever played with gorgeous visuals (lights, textures, etc.) as well as music! Great, great work, thank you SO much for doing all this.

Once I finish with SOTNR (Because I'm a DooM Mod lover and I just can't stop downloading, 5 of them are yet on Hiatus to continue) I'm gonna give this a look, I bet I will also love this one hah

Nice title ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I gotta say I loved the aesthetics in this wad. The overall style and feel of this map is pretty good in my opinion, I am really liking the atmosphere here. Some parts kind of remind me of Doom 64. Also, of course I found the BFG right after the part where I could have used it, haha. 

Very nice map overall, I liked it.

Jeez, another high-profile release this summer. I've added this alongside UOF on my to-stream list Yuki, I'll be sure to drop you a link when I play, or at the very least a VoD. :)

Thanks for pumping out more content, especially with such a curious title. I'm interested in seeing how this dynamic difficulty concept works. :)

Just downloaded it, will give it a spin ASAP. c:

* A few moments later... *

Loved it. Don't know what else to say.

Edited by MFG38

I didn't really expect finishing this mod in less than 30 minutes lmao.

Welp, it was short and still pretty cool to be honest, loved it too!

What catched me was the mechanics, something I haven't seen before and that was pretty unique to this level along the beautiful visuals and scifi theme (I really love Sci Fi maps, that's why I always search something unique and fictional), so this artwork was pretty good! Nice work once again Yuki!

Ok so I have those screenshots which I'm sure can explain everything for itself.

P.S: Cyberdemons were so hard that I literally clutched with all my weapons, the lucky shot saved me even though I had like... 4 HP? and 0 Armor I think. 

Captura de pantalla (1645).png

Captura de pantalla (1648).png

Captura de pantalla (1649).png

Captura de pantalla (1650).png

Here is a cool and well-developed technobase! I can not remember such works since the time of Putrefier. This map can easily be put with it in a single row, however, if the first reminded of Quake 2, then in Freaky Panties very much the same as the first Unreal and Quake (I judging by the overall atmosphere). It would seem that traveling in such place would be accompanied by the Dark Ambient, but here playing a bright Futurepop (or what is it? :3) This map is a great place with a motley background for the fight with demons. Music is perfectly emphasizes this.

The gameplay seemed to me quite hard, especially the final fight, which could was considerably delayed, if I not found one super-duper-useful secret. Difficulty does not make the gameplay bad, on the contrary, after a series of easy projects this is a real good challenge.

Doom_Font_Green_Arrow.png First Demo Attempt - GZDoom 3.4.1, UV

In my collection:

Blue_5-5.png - Visuals (5 / 5)
Blue_5-5.png - Detailing (5 / 5)
Blue_5-5.png - Gameplay (5 / 5)
Blue_5-5.png - Atmosphere (5 / 5)
Orange_4-5.png - Difficulty (4 / 5)

Green_5-5.png - Overall (5 / 5)

P.S. ...And I'm not forgot about Shadow of the Nightmare Realm, Umbra of Fate and other cool stuff. Hope, I can play it all in this year.

Edited by StormCatcher.77

Dang, thanks everyone ^_^

I'm honestly not sure if demos will work with Freaky Panties since it's using CVars to store data that ends up modifying the playsim.  A GZDoom pro might want to weigh in here.

When I tried to watch the demo for the first time, it's desync close to the beginning. I thought the demo is lost, but after restarting GZDoom I tried again and was able to see through all without problems.

3 hours ago, Archanhell said:

I don't know how to record Demos so can't try that oof

Type in console this

"recordmap yourdemonamegoeshere mapslotgoeshere"

Example: recordmap archelfp map01

6 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

Type in console this

"recordmap yourdemonamegoeshere mapslotgoeshere"

Example: recordmap archelfp map01

Thank you! Now I will be able to record my nice gameplays!

I remember the discussion when this was still in development and thought to myself 'Battle Geragga rank system meets Doom."  Though Battle Geragga may not be the most accurate comparison given how intricate that game's is.

Cool concept, neat to see a release.

Weird name. Yeah it looks a bit like  quake and unreal with that purple lighting.  Can't wait to play it.