Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdAmIzEr

What Do You DO For A Living?

What Do You Guys/Girls Do For A Living? Ling Im Really Curious What Do You Do? I Go To School. 9th Grade.. I Want To Be A Computer Programmer.

I keep the last of my race alive :The Ãnomus-Fagus. Besides that Just Grd9 school and otha junk, I dunno wut im gunna do for a living tho.

...Meh...

Couple of careers. First worked as a machinist (got 2-year degree first), then later took up mechanical engineering. School again first, then landed job. Years later, got first computer at work. Then at home. Then got computer game, from friend. A hobby is born!

I plan on being a game programmer, creating games with depth of RPGs but the action of the greatest FPS games (which will be any game made by id).

Right now I'm a bus boy at a fancy river-side resturant.

gatewatcher said:

I fall down at McDonalds and sue them.

Roflamo, I like your style, after all thats all that McDumpsters is good for imo. :D

Geeze am I the Only one where without a job? or still in school for that matter?

I sell souveniers at shea stadium, home of the new york mets baseball team, but thats only for another 4 games and the mets season ends. back to the drawing board.

I'm currently a student, but I want to do research in the future. Not top secret crap or anything, just research.

Studying business correspondance (and other business related stuff) in English and German.

Primarily, i'm a carer for my epileptic wife - aside from that, i'm a husband, father, artist, writer, mapper and numerous other things that may not be appropriate to mention here.

Y'know, like Sex God.

I work at a bookstore. Put books on the shelf, take them off. Move them around. Unpack boxes coming in. Pack up boxes going out. Dust off the display tables. Etc. Etc.

Yeah it's kind of repetitive, but I'm satisfied with it for the moment. Plus I get a nice discount on books ^_^

Cool, there seems to be some young people posting too. I'm a high school student, 10th grade. I also want to be a game designer when I grow up. That's mainly why I like to draw alot. For those of you that want to become game designers, what kind of game do you want to make? Here is one of the kinds of games I want to make.
A Metal Slug game. I'd like to try and make the next best shoot-em-up game since Metal Slug, which it will be called Lizard Squad(c).

Im wanting to eventually try to do something like that but Im only in grade 9 and I dont get courses like that till like 11 or 12...Right now im stuck in Information Technology. Which is good enough for the moment, I guess.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Im wanting to eventually try to do something like that but Im only in grade 9 and I dont get courses like that till like 11 or 12...Right now im stuck in Information Technology. Which is good enough for the moment, I guess.

Wait, you have computer programming at your school? I wish I had one at my school! The closest thing that'll prepare me for game designing is computer graphics/3D animation, but that class is reserved for 11th and 12th grade. But fortunately, that class was available for summer school last yeat and I signed up for it. It was fun, but I hated how class started at 8am and ended at 2:30pm.

Lizardcommando said:

The closest thing that'll prepare me for game designing is computer graphics/3D animation, but that class is reserved for 11th and 12th grade.

Im taking the graphics/3D animation currently in Grade9, but its called Info Tech..I also learn other jazz about computer graphics and stuff...Only down part is we use Crapintosh computers.