Sysyphus?

Sysyphus is...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Sysyphus is...

• Ralphis
    • Somebody else

Insomniac said:

Who the fuck is he?

an ancient greek king that fooled the gods one time too many. he ended up in the underworld and had to push a boulder to the top of a massive hill, only to have it roll down again making him start over. those kooky gods and their nutty punishments.

VileSlay said:

an ancient greek king that fooled the gods one time too many. he ended up in the underworld and had to push a boulder to the top of a massive hill, only to have it roll down again making him start over. those kooky gods and their nutty punishments.

Yeah, I seem to remember that legend. Always wondered why he didn't just give up. Did they promise him freedom if he got that damn rock up there or what?

VileSlay said:

That was Sisyphus NOT Sysyphus.

VileSlay said:

Gee, I'll bet he learned all sorts of lovely obscenities.

Submerge said:

Gee, I'll bet he learned all sorts of lovely obscenities.

I doubt he learnt any (after all, who's he going to learn them from if he's busy pushing a boulder). I bet he made up a whole range of his own though.

This thread isn't supposed to acomplish anything except find out how many people think Sysyphus is Ralphis.

Sysyphallus

fodders said:

That was Sisyphus NOT Sysyphus.

you win fods. just a random greek mythology check. too bad I don't have a prize to give you. anyway, I realy don't care if sysyphus is ralphis or the easter bunny.

fodders said:

Trust me, it's the Easter Bunny

like I said, I don't care. I see yellow and a soundtrack for this thread, like something by wagner. well that my two cents.

VileSlay said:

like I said, I don't care. I see yellow and a soundtrack for this thread, like something by wagner. well that my two cents. I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON

Yeah, but I just want to know what people think. THIS IS AN OPINION POLL, NOT A OBJECTIVE POLL!

Insomniac said:

Yeah, but I just want to know what people think. THIS IS AN OPINION POLL, NOT A OBJECTIVE POLL!

and that was my opinion. sorry if I offended you with it.