Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GraveUypo

GRAVE Megawad

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow Doomer!

 

I've been meaning to publish my wad for years, and after hearing a lecture from a friend on how selfish i am for not sharing this, i'm finally doing it! Even though no one asked, and it's still work in progress. Regardless, i think there's enough content to go by already and i'd really like some fresh opinions on... well, everything. So if you're kind enough to take your time to play through it, i'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

Anyway, i guess i'll start with the tl;dr version:

 

Title:

GRAVE Megawad (subject to change)

 

Type:

Megawad / Fan Expansion

 

Subtype:

Run and Gun, i guess

 

Contents:

- 8 long single player maps (for now)

- 6 Deathmatch maps (also for now)

- Custom textures

- Custom sprites

- A couple of new Pickups

- A bunch of Custom Monsters

- Two boss fights (for now)

- A few custom weapons

- Some slight core game re-balances

- BGM remixes i stole from the internet and that need to be credited. I'll get there. Most tracks are from this guy:

How awesome is that? Go subscribe to him NOW!

 

Engine:

Gzdoom 3.2+ (sorry, gzdoom only)

 

Suggested Renderer:

OpenGL with all bells and whistles, including bloom and ambient occlusion. specially bloom.

Sector light mode has to be on Standard. The default "Dark" settings will make everything pitch-black on some maps

 

Iwad:

Doom2.wad

 

Difficulty:

Adjustable via custom difficulty settings. Default difficulty is much harder than Ultimate Doom or Doom 2, but it can be made easy enough to play on a touchscreen phone without issues.

 

Movement:

- Mouse look required

- Jumping and crouching allowed and encouraged, but not required

 

If you want more detailed information, you can find it in this file. Probably. Or you can ask me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ZHGYcGBA9PZLJPpcr8CoeQfpoCiEv4J/view?usp=sharing

 

 

Welp, with that out of the way... Some media to get you going!

I'll try not to spoil anything. Well except for the second boss fight. I just finished making this and i want to show it off.

 

This is what the level 2 boss fight is like on the skill 5 (out of 7) difficulty, which is one above the default.

 

Don't worry, it's not always like this. And yes that's Serious Sam SE music for the boss theme.

 

 

Screenshot Gallery:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2x91uy66q/

 

A few examples:

gmap01b.png

 

gmap06a.png

 

gmap05b.png

 

 

gmap01a.png

 

These turned out REALLY dark, but it's not that dark in-game. And you're free to rise brightness if you want, the mod doesn't really rely on darkness or jumpscares or anything. Trying not to spoil much here, i'd prefer if you experience it for yourself as you go. Although i guess some weapons aren't even in any map on the single player campaign yet so you can't really do that. Welp, that's what idkfa is for! Feel free to try them. Slots 5, 6, 8 and 9 all have alternative / new weapons.

 

 

Download Link:

 

Grave MegaWad v0.4.70a

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evwoh2S2R_uPVPdr8ovW0ZnDZ6wVbz9A/view?usp=sharing

(now the respawn point should be correct. Iunno why it wasn't before)

 

 

Changelog:

 

v0.4.70a

 

- Reduced file size

- Remade map05 (85% done, i'll get back to it in the future)
- Reworked Plasma Gun's secondary fire a bit
- Residual flames from Flame Cannon duration shortened considerably and damage halved
- Fixed Flame Cannon's incendiary grenade stacking all flames in the same spot when fired against a wall
- Increased Magma Rifle firing rate
- Reduced Magma Rifle secondary projectile collision box
- Reworked Magma Rifle secondary projectile animation
- Added "CrashZombie" monster

- Added several new textures (most still unused)

- Improved rain system performance significantly

- Added the volumetric tree system (does not replace old trees)

- Added the smartgrass system

 

v0.4.61

- Added descriptions for each difficulty setting

- Finished Map02

- Minor retouches on some levels

- Removed unintended leftover Rain from all levels

- Changed Imper's projectile from green to red to differentiate from the baron projectile

 

v0.4.60

- Grave Megawad is released to the public!

 

 

I took the liberty to pack it with a pre-configured version of GZDoom to make it look the way it's meant to. You just need to provide the iwad, which you probably already have, buy if you don't, you could buy it on gog or steam.

 

There's a bunch of issues and debug things that aren't meant to be there (like the rainstorm behind the tower-thing on map01 and in map06), so uh... ignore them for now.

Phew! So... Before i start discussing features i'm still going to implement and blabbling on about how i've been making this on and off since 2013 (or 2014, i'm not even sure anymore), let's hear what you think of what's already there. Boom, GO!

 

 

 

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post

General rule of thumb, you don't, and shouldn't, need to provide a copy of a sourceport. Just mention what its compatible with, and people will always go and use their favourite ports. If you have some specific recommended rendering settings you'd like people to use, just mention them.

 

Also, I don't care myself, but 65 odd megs of MP3's in the WAD tends to annoy people around here, at the very least convert them to ogg's to save on space.

 

Played the first level in any case, will look at some more when I'm back from work.

First thing to mention: Holy shit the Pistol is powerful now; its better than the classic chaingun, able to smash pinkies down in about 6 hits and firing really quickly. I used it alot in the map, even when I got the shottie, because of its stun-lock potential. The shottie is also about 40% (?) stronger, you can three-shot caco's without issue and one-shot imps and zombies. Anyway, some caps:

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_082212.png.3360c126d2a83c3e30b544d340e0a6ce.png

First room has a misalignment straight away as soon as you turn around (lol)

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_082545.png.203a32c8f18b775ce1b358f8e7da0da2.png

Nice use of skylights in the cavern areas. It reminds me of the Duke3d canyon level.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083224.png.ccce44798b30ef35c151df6e65717010.png

The lost souls disguised in, and attacking from the city in the distance was a nice touch.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083316.png.9c6d38a4b0257c6cd410414205a46271.png

Urr... bit of a HOM here. Not sure how you're supposed to get to the Soulsphere, either.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083416.png.6a8316dc47f8cf50bc2a9581bec0a940.png

Not sure if its intentional, but I managed to get 800 armour here. I think the Green Vests stack?!?

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083443.png.82f4b9b101d8c974a027a92fe89a693f.png

Rather easy to plink down the pinkies from the ledge here.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083525.png.675a21e84dd0a8894d5c84b36d157d3d.png

Lol, the freedooom worm is the boss. He was fun, but hilariously ineffectual, I just sat back here and pelted him with shotgun fire, and his blood sprays didn't even reach, and he couldn't approach at all. His pinkie summons were easy to murder as well due to the arsenal's power.

 

Still, a fun little level overall, looks reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, eharper256 said:

... MP3's ..., at the very least convert them to ogg's to save on space.

 

That statement makes absolutely no sense. It's not the format but the bit rate that matters. I haven't checked the mod yet but if the MP3s are 128 kbit/s you won't gain much by using Ogg without sacrificing quality.

 

Also, what is it with Doomworld and this phobia of megabyte sized files? Are you all on such pathetic internet connections? We live in 2018, not in 2000, so this should be no problem.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Jerry.C said:

Also, what is it with Doomworld and this phobia of megabyte sized files? Are you all on such pathetic internet connections? We live in 2018, not in 2000, so this should be no problem. 


Remember that there are enough people who use mobile Internet with limited traffic. But this is not the topic for this discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jerry.C said:

so, what is it with Doomworld and this phobia of megabyte sized files? Are you all on such pathetic internet connections? We live in 2018, not in 2000, so this should be no problem.

As I said, I don't care myself, I have unlimited 180mbit cable, but I know it causes some distress here for some reason so I was just mentioning it to OP.

 

Sorry I also don't know much about encoding and thats showing lol. XD

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jerry.C said:

Also, what is it with Doomworld and this phobia of megabyte sized files? Are you all on such pathetic internet connections? We live in 2018, not in 2000, so this should be no problem.

It began with Doom: Rampage Edition. Back then, there was a lot of hype for this big, massive project. It was released with a news article and much anticipation and fanfare. However, it wasn't long before people realized that 1. It wasn't very good, and 2. The file consisted of about 1-2 MB of resources (maps, sprites, etc.) and about 60 MB of .mp3 music (and not even decent music at that). From then on, we have come to distrust any abnormally large wadfile, since it could be unnecessarily padded with .mp3s. Like opening a large box filled to the brim with foam peanuts, and at the very bottom, you find something that could easily have fit inside a Christmas stocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

i fi

5 hours ago, eharper256 said:

General rule of thumb, you don't, and shouldn't, need to provide a copy of a sourceport. Just mention what its compatible with, and people will always go and use their favourite ports. If you have some specific recommended rendering settings you'd like people to use, just mention them.

 

Also, I don't care myself, but 65 odd megs of MP3's in the WAD tends to annoy people around here, at the very least convert them to ogg's to save on space.

 

Played the first level in any case, will look at some more when I'm back from work.

First thing to mention: Holy shit the Pistol is powerful now; its better than the classic chaingun, able to smash pinkies down in about 6 hits and firing really quickly. I used it alot in the map, even when I got the shottie, because of its stun-lock potential. The shottie is also about 40% (?) stronger, you can three-shot caco's without issue and one-shot imps and zombies. Anyway, some caps:

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_082212.png.3360c126d2a83c3e30b544d340e0a6ce.png

First room has a misalignment straight away as soon as you turn around (lol)

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_082545.png.203a32c8f18b775ce1b358f8e7da0da2.png

Nice use of skylights in the cavern areas. It reminds me of the Duke3d canyon level.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083224.png.ccce44798b30ef35c151df6e65717010.png

The lost souls disguised in, and attacking from the city in the distance was a nice touch.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083316.png.9c6d38a4b0257c6cd410414205a46271.png

Urr... bit of a HOM here. Not sure how you're supposed to get to the Soulsphere, either.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083416.png.6a8316dc47f8cf50bc2a9581bec0a940.png

Not sure if its intentional, but I managed to get 800 armour here. I think the Green Vests stack?!?

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083443.png.82f4b9b101d8c974a027a92fe89a693f.png

Rather easy to plink down the pinkies from the ledge here.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_083525.png.675a21e84dd0a8894d5c84b36d157d3d.png

Lol, the freedooom worm is the boss. He was fun, but hilariously ineffectual, I just sat back here and pelted him with shotgun fire, and his blood sprays didn't even reach, and he couldn't approach at all. His pinkie summons were easy to murder as well due to the arsenal's power.

 

Still, a fun little level overall, looks reasonable.

 

 

First of all, i'd like to thank you for taking your time to give your input.

 

Regarding the weapons, may i ask you what difficulty setting did you play it at? Cacos aren't supposed to die to 3 shots in the default difficulty, but lower difficulties lowers enemy health. At the easiest difficulty they have only 25% health, at the second easiest 50% and third easiest 75%. Yes, the pistol is MUCH stronger than the vanilla one even at the default difficulty. It fires faster, has more damage, and has a secondary burst fire mode that pretty much matches the shottie damage per volley. I want it to be useful after all. Shottie is like only 5~10% stronger than vanilla though and still doesn't have secondary fire.

 

Regarding the music, yeah i figured it would be a problem for some. I guess i could release a midi-only version too if there's enough interest.

 

That first room is something i'm going to change entirely in the future. that misalignment has been there for YEARS lol.

 

That stair skybox glitch wasn't there the last time i played, lol. Those keep randomly popping up whenever my maps get large or complex enough. i'll get to fixing that when i can.

 

Oh, i guess you're playing at either the easiest or second easiest difficulty. There's a glitch in them that makes armor stack forever somehow, has something to do with the fact that armor pickups are increased. i should look into that. Play long enough and you'll end up with like a hundred thousand armor haha. Btw the easiest difficulty swaps some harder monsters around for vanilla variants right now. Maybe try the second easiest one, it's not as easy but, that keeps all new monsters, iirc.

 

The boss has a bunch of attack patterns you're not going to get to see on easier difficulties because he dies before he can uses them. He burrows, has a ground-spike wave kinda attack (kinda like a starcraft lurker), and he moves around underground. But that's all triggered by his pain state and when he dies in 5 shots he doesn't have much chance to use them. He has half as much health as a cyberdemon, but is almost as durable thanks to his defensive stances and his burrowing around. On easy he's more like a hellknight. On non-fastmonster difficulties (anything below the default difficulty) he's a bit dumber too.

 

Thank you again for taking your time to play and giving such detailed input. It's a big help.

 

2 hours ago, Jerry.C said:

 

That statement makes absolutely no sense. It's not the format but the bit rate that matters. I haven't checked the mod yet but if the MP3s are 128 kbit/s you won't gain much by using Ogg without sacrificing quality.

 

Also, what is it with Doomworld and this phobia of megabyte sized files? Are you all on such pathetic internet connections? We live in 2018, not in 2000, so this should be no problem.

 

 

 

I think he means because ogg files have better compression and need less bitrate for achieving the same perceived quality.

 

 

ps: i'm surprised no one mentioned the list of errors the console spits out on launch hehe.

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post

Yes I default to HNTR for first playthroughs. I'm a filthy casual doomer and proud of it (lol) so I usually don't go beyond HMP.

 

Yes I didn't think of enemy HP reduction but that would have the same effect.

Share this post


Link to post

And D_RUNNIN is solidified as my favorite track from Doom 2.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, HAK3180 said:

And D_RUNNIN is solidified as my favorite track from Doom 2.

 

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I just found out that the far side of the soulsphere little cave didn't have a texture in the walls, that's why you can see through. (fixed) Anyway, the wall on the other side is destructible. Usually the mancubus shoots it down for you (he wasn't meant to, but i left it as is anyway as i kinda liked the chance that he might uncover a secret for you), i guess you were unlucky. The shootable wall has a different texture.

 

About the boss, i guess it needs an attack that can more easily hit you from any range, and maybe telegraph it so it's not unfair (this is only the first boss after all). his 2 current spit attacks really are more of a "don't get too close" kind of deal. the pinkies were the ones doing the work and they can build up pretty quickly.

 

As for the difficulty settings, i supposed i should find a way to tell the player in-game what each does. that also goes in the todo list

done. but i think having a list of stats displayed when you pick a difficulty setting might be a little offputting.

 

right now it's like this:

 

Quote

 


"25% damage taken, 25% monster health, 200% ammo factor, 200% armor factor, 300% health factor, slow monsters, 0% Aggressiveness, some monster replacements"
 

 

maybe it should be like

Quote

 


"Much weaker enemies, descreased hostility, slower pace, increased pickup effectiveness"
 

 

waddya think?

nah the short english description is definitively better. anyone interested can go into specifics in that huge the text file i posted.

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post

Probably because I stunlocked that Mancubi and he only got one volley off.

 

Also destructable walls, huh? I wasn't even thinking about things like that, I was doing the usual, looking for suspicious gaps to hump with E. Pretty sure I checked there then shrugged and moved on when it didn't react.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, eharper256 said:

Probably because I stunlocked that Mancubi and he only got one volley off.

 

Also destructable walls, huh? I wasn't even thinking about things like that, I was doing the usual, looking for suspicious gaps to hump with E. Pretty sure I checked there then shrugged and moved on when it didn't react.

yep it probably needs a cue like duke nuken's cracked wall texture

 

ps: did you find the crossbow? i guess not or you'd have commented on it. right on the first cave you get it, there's a little water stream. if you follow it to the right, the wall is a door you can open to access an area on top of a waterfall, and there's a crossbow there. it's this wad's sniper rifle. pretty powerful and a lot of fun to use in deathmatch (yeah i play this A LOT at lan parties) as it's not hitscan, just a very fast projectile.

 

i'll go around fixing a few more bugs later and post the first revised version this week still. I need to start a change log too.

 

Aaaaaaaand i'm post-capped for the day. lol. I guess that's fair since i just registered.

 

just one question. How does the "like" system work here? i'm assuming it goes invisibility sphere -> soulsphere -> megasphere -> invulnerability sphere in ascending order of you much you like the post?

Edited by GraveUypo : adding information

Share this post


Link to post

"At this level, enemies are less aggressive, and the available supplies are powerful and plentiful."

 

Would be my revision of the blurb by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

 

I am the '' friend '', who accompanies him on the steam list, creating this mod for years, and playing as beta tester XD.
Very cool, to have shared with the community, I have a lot of fun playing the mod, and I always thought everyone would enjoy it ,  with feedback from many, he will improve faster.

 

He really likes doom.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay then... so... MAP 02

 

It's a big one, and honestly whilst that's a nice remix of a classic tune as the music, it does get repeated a few too many times with the time you spend here.

 

It's very huge, but besides a couple of head-scratching moments, the flow does mostly make sense though, so kudos on that. Also found my first destructable wall (leading to a Megasphere which gave me a whole 1 health, lol).

 

Some nice scenery though:

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_223901.png.443068af79b5c77fa77736caf1a035df.png

 

The Super Imps and the Fallen are interesting challenge fights introduced here. They're both as dodgy as doomguy, so it leads to some tense standoffs (those imps like teleporting into cover and away from shots, and the fallen can strafe fly and barrage you with fireballs simultaneously, so they have some neat tricks up their sleeves that made me raise an eyebrow on a couple of occassions:

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_224023.png.eb5a35ccced7b066d16b8c19281df393.png

Although due to this stacking armour bug I got increasingly tanky as the level went on. By the point I found the chaingun (which is indeed a Plus Version of the already strong Pistol), I also had 1600 armour, lol.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_225743.png.4a68ee7b166d797548d53bffc5c31410.png

I'm not sure what this lion head does: I'm guessing its supposed to cause the sector in front of it to turn into a lift? It doesn't work, though, tried pressing and shooting it. Its a long way out of your way for nothing... and you can't get back again the way you came, one of the jumps is too high.

 

Its also not very obvious that the blood canyon is supposed to be the exit. Only noticing the red line on the automap made that click for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Map 03... its a forest! I love forest levels, they're surprisingly rare in Doom WADS. And we also have the debut of the... N64 Demon?
Screenshot_Doom_20180720_231721.png.461f8900fcfb7a01004b08dc6c586b84.png

 

Sorry, I didn't realise you were going by "Mr. Devourerfiend" these days. XD

 

Honestly, these not-so-pink-pinkies are jacked up on the 'roids.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_232435.png.a2f7c14820134fd0ff7e45367698fff5.png

Seriously... they've sniffed some serious lines and can get so high that they can hit you from below when on this ledge. Honestly scared the shit out of me as I peeked over the ledge and one just leapt up and bit my face off. Freaking kangaroo crossbreeding gone horribly wrong!

 

Funnily enough, its actually best to fight them in wide spaces and treat them as a scary lost-soul/pinky mix. A playing chicken strategy of waiting until they commit to a hyper-charge attack, sidesteping and unloading the SSG in their face is the optimal way to battle them, I found.

 

Nice vista's in general in this section:

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_232247.png.8b2ab5c3d858cf36ac17d7dc4561a32b.png

 

This fight here was chaotic, but one of my favourites (the teleporting Imps, Pinky's and Arachnotrons was a cool set-piece):
Screenshot_Doom_20180720_232928.png.b3eb55aea67c67a65918fb8b60d4303b.png

 

If I recall, you get the rocket launcher just after, and its by far the worst fight to get it for, with more N64 demons charging into your face. I immediately swapped it out and used it later...

 

Also...

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_233003.png.80f69f55f4d48e3a41ee150ff54839a6.png

I see you! Hiding in the bush! Get outta there!

 

Anyone using targeting reticule mods like I do probably has an easier time with these stealth barons and revenants. I'd dread to be without them, to be honest.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_233941.png.3fadd49a1477fbb6bd49a2a0b89f8eec.png

I'll take a wild guess the next level is a green temple. XD

 

Managed to find absolutely no secrets here, lol. Also, 4800 armour now. XD

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Jerry.C said:

Also, what is it with Doomworld and this phobia of megabyte sized files? Are you all on such pathetic internet connections? We live in 2018, not in 2000, so this should be no problem.

Nothing wrong with being a bit conservative and frugal at times...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Map 04: "Goat Mitosis"

 

This is the only acceptable title for this level. The goat monsters split into two smaller goats which each split into two smaller goats. Five goats for the price of one! Besides this gimmick, they are basically slower pinkies, though, so aren't much of a threat. It does create ludicrous gibs when you run UniversalGibs and go wild with the rocket launcher, though:

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000433.png.358a0a1710cd4adf7becfbffa279d91b.png

Sorry, I made a mistake before. Its actually a red temple level, not a green temple. XD

 

Here we also have the debut of the Arachnorb...

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000727.png.e7fab3b38b4e1a2e2529409a80ea5f47.png

Mini, fast, flying, cloaking Arachnotrons. Fortunately, they're glass cannons and die to basically anything.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000952.png.9f16f341d89726b063ee13f1ba059a06.png

This time, I was ready for the jumping N64 demon. XD

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000835.png.2646d5073abc477b339c620218db4a89.png

This crowd of goats, teleporting imps and hell knights (hard to see in the lighting) all decided to start a brawl the second I arrived for some reason, so I got out my popcorn for a while. It was entertaining watching them interact. The teleporting Imps-circle strafed the hell knights repeatedly which was funny. One eventually fell into the lava, abandoning his buddy to become goat chow and being largely ineffectual.

 

Misalignment here:

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_001433.png.7c12db9bb4b09b6861f8031d5fbafbe8.png

 

And my favourite part of the level was this really cool lighting:

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_001253.png.37d9a855439784a73d655f7755250c2b.png

 

The courtyard battle was also pretty frantic, though I didn't see much of it, mostly running around like a headless chicken (goat?) discharging my new plasma rifle. XD

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_003059.png.0ba6fc63e702e4e7145c40a49a160476.png

One thing to note: the Plasma rifle doesn't actually have a firing animation at the moment (no plasma is seen as part of the firing sprite, the gun is mostly still whilst it is spewing projectiles. Very noticable when backpedelling and dashing).

 

Anyways, I'll call it there, I need to sleep... and in any case I'm sure we don't want to spoil the entire WAD for everyone. Should give you all a nice taster of what this thing is about though... hope you enjoyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Phew, i can finally talk again.

 

17 hours ago, eharper256 said:

Okay then... so... MAP 02

 

It's a big one, and honestly whilst that's a nice remix of a classic tune as the music, it does get repeated a few too many times with the time you spend here.

 

It's very huge, but besides a couple of head-scratching moments, the flow does mostly make sense though, so kudos on that. Also found my first destructable wall (leading to a Megasphere which gave me a whole 1 health, lol).

 

Some nice scenery though:

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_223901.png.443068af79b5c77fa77736caf1a035df.png

 

The Super Imps and the Fallen are interesting challenge fights introduced here. They're both as dodgy as doomguy, so it leads to some tense standoffs (those imps like teleporting into cover and away from shots, and the fallen can strafe fly and barrage you with fireballs simultaneously, so they have some neat tricks up their sleeves that made me raise an eyebrow on a couple of occassions:

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_224023.png.eb5a35ccced7b066d16b8c19281df393.png

Although due to this stacking armour bug I got increasingly tanky as the level went on. By the point I found the chaingun (which is indeed a Plus Version of the already strong Pistol), I also had 1600 armour, lol.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_225743.png.4a68ee7b166d797548d53bffc5c31410.png

I'm not sure what this lion head does: I'm guessing its supposed to cause the sector in front of it to turn into a lift? It doesn't work, though, tried pressing and shooting it. Its a long way out of your way for nothing... and you can't get back again the way you came, one of the jumps is too high.

 

Its also not very obvious that the blood canyon is supposed to be the exit. Only noticing the red line on the automap made that click for me.

 

I'm aware of the repetition of this track. It was supposed to be the 6th level's track but uh... that's three time as long as this one, lol. and back then the 2nd level wasn't very much to my liking (it's VERY different from what it used to be. i updated it last month) so i let it have the "worse" track. I do have more tracks i could use now, so maybe i change it later.

 

That lion head is from the previous version if this level. you're not even supposed to go there anymore, that passage you got in used to be a secret. there used to be a heavy there just so you could get his minigun as a secret, but i decided to just close off that part of the map. except i clearly still haven't got to it. the last thing i did was the boss fight. that very final part of the map is still not re-done :P

 

16 hours ago, eharper256 said:

Map 03... its a forest! I love forest levels, they're surprisingly rare in Doom WADS. And we also have the debut of the... N64 Demon?
Screenshot_Doom_20180720_231721.png.461f8900fcfb7a01004b08dc6c586b84.png

 

Sorry, I didn't realise you were going by "Mr. Devourerfiend" these days. XD

 

Honestly, these not-so-pink-pinkies are jacked up on the 'roids.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_232435.png.a2f7c14820134fd0ff7e45367698fff5.png

Seriously... they've sniffed some serious lines and can get so high that they can hit you from below when on this ledge. Honestly scared the shit out of me as I peeked over the ledge and one just leapt up and bit my face off. Freaking kangaroo crossbreeding gone horribly wrong!

 

Funnily enough, its actually best to fight them in wide spaces and treat them as a scary lost-soul/pinky mix. A playing chicken strategy of waiting until they commit to a hyper-charge attack, sidesteping and unloading the SSG in their face is the optimal way to battle them, I found.

 

Nice vista's in general in this section:

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_232247.png.8b2ab5c3d858cf36ac17d7dc4561a32b.png

 

This fight here was chaotic, but one of my favourites (the teleporting Imps, Pinky's and Arachnotrons was a cool set-piece):
Screenshot_Doom_20180720_232928.png.b3eb55aea67c67a65918fb8b60d4303b.png

 

If I recall, you get the rocket launcher just after, and its by far the worst fight to get it for, with more N64 demons charging into your face. I immediately swapped it out and used it later...

 

Also...

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_233003.png.80f69f55f4d48e3a41ee150ff54839a6.png

I see you! Hiding in the bush! Get outta there!

 

Anyone using targeting reticule mods like I do probably has an easier time with these stealth barons and revenants. I'd dread to be without them, to be honest.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_233941.png.3fadd49a1477fbb6bd49a2a0b89f8eec.png

I'll take a wild guess the next level is a green temple. XD

 

Managed to find absolutely no secrets here, lol. Also, 4800 armour now. XD

 

Oh there are secrets there. just not as easy to spot thanks to the fog... and vegetation! :) there's one in the cliff too.

 

Glad you managed to find your way around and didn't get stuck in that stupid bush labyrinth. Map03 is the next map i'm going to redo and the labyrinth is a goner.  i'll think of something more interesting to do. also of course there needs to be a nice place for a boss fight.

This was the first map i made that wasn't entirely vanilla. i started messing around with decorate and custom assets when making this one. the super-imp and the fiend (renamed to devourerfiend due to incompatibility issues with some mods i played lol) were both my first custom monsters. though the devourer has been changed a lot since then, and the imp is still due to some tweaks (i'm going to make his attacks more different from one another. he has 4 different attacks and even i can barely tell them apart, lol)

 

i told you the armor gets insane the further you go :p i wonder why that happens. i know it only happens on difficulties with increased armor pickup, but i have no clue why the armor cap keeps increasing.

 

16 hours ago, eharper256 said:

Map 04: "Goat Mitosis"

 

This is the only acceptable title for this level. The goat monsters split into two smaller goats which each split into two smaller goats. Five goats for the price of one! Besides this gimmick, they are basically slower pinkies, though, so aren't much of a threat. It does create ludicrous gibs when you run UniversalGibs and go wild with the rocket launcher, though:

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000433.png.358a0a1710cd4adf7becfbffa279d91b.png

Sorry, I made a mistake before. Its actually a red temple level, not a green temple. XD

 

Here we also have the debut of the Arachnorb...

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000727.png.e7fab3b38b4e1a2e2529409a80ea5f47.png

Mini, fast, flying, cloaking Arachnotrons. Fortunately, they're glass cannons and die to basically anything.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000952.png.9f16f341d89726b063ee13f1ba059a06.png

This time, I was ready for the jumping N64 demon. XD

 

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_000835.png.2646d5073abc477b339c620218db4a89.png

This crowd of goats, teleporting imps and hell knights (hard to see in the lighting) all decided to start a brawl the second I arrived for some reason, so I got out my popcorn for a while. It was entertaining watching them interact. The teleporting Imps-circle strafed the hell knights repeatedly which was funny. One eventually fell into the lava, abandoning his buddy to become goat chow and being largely ineffectual.

 

Misalignment here:

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_001433.png.7c12db9bb4b09b6861f8031d5fbafbe8.png

 

And my favourite part of the level was this really cool lighting:

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_001253.png.37d9a855439784a73d655f7755250c2b.png

 

The courtyard battle was also pretty frantic, though I didn't see much of it, mostly running around like a headless chicken (goat?) discharging my new plasma rifle. XD

Screenshot_Doom_20180721_003059.png.0ba6fc63e702e4e7145c40a49a160476.png

One thing to note: the Plasma rifle doesn't actually have a firing animation at the moment (no plasma is seen as part of the firing sprite, the gun is mostly still whilst it is spewing projectiles. Very noticable when backpedelling and dashing).

 

Anyways, I'll call it there, I need to sleep... and in any case I'm sure we don't want to spoil the entire WAD for everyone. Should give you all a nice taster of what this thing is about though... hope you enjoyed.

man, i could read these for days. it's so satisfying to read these posts :p please keep them coming. You've already been more helpful than anyone before. So much better reading your experience in detail like this than just hearing "yeah, it was cool. it's a bit too hard though, i had to cheat".

 

btw, there's a cyberdemon inside that red wall on the "cool lighting" part. if you go back there just before finishing the level it should have been opened. about the plasma rifle, thanks for the tip. i didn't even notice it was broken :p

 

I'm not sure you're aware, but some weapons have secondary fire modes. out of the ones you already have, the pistol, chaingun and plasma gun all do. Though the plasma gun is still wip. at full load it used to be a bouncy shot that bounced 11 times and went through enemies before, and that was pretty cool, but it was completely overpowered in deathmatch, which is why i changed to what it is now. unfortunately, it's too weak and unsatisfying to use now. still need to come up with something that works. i think i'm going to meet mid-way and cut the charging time in half as well as make it bounce like 4 times before exploding like it does now. it does use up the same amount of ammo as a bfg blast, so it should be powerful.

 

(did you not get the grenade launcher in map02? you literally took a screenshot of it, heh.

Screenshot_Doom_20180720_223901.png

see it at the end of that ledge there? the black gun thingy.

 

i quite like the chaingun secondary fire. you should try it.

 

right now, you're about at the 50% mark on the currently playable levels. the last level you can go from beginning to end is map06, but that takes a literal hour to finish on hard difficulty (should be more like 35 minutes on easy). My favorite set piece takes place there, just outside the city walls (not at the start of the level, later). the last 10% of the map is just place-holder and i don't like it, but you can play through it just fine.

 

when you get there, never mind the rain on the beginning, i was just testing the system i made and forgot to remove it lol. It does look cool but it's too demanding for that level, even though it's somewhat of a smart-rain that only triggers when you're nearby.

 

then map07 is like a concept i didn't develop much yet. i was actually kind stuck and thinking of making it a secret level instead, but iunno, i'll try to make it work. there's nothing much to do in it yet though, and it has no exit. so when you're done with it just go all "map gmap08" on console to see map08, which is also wip. map07 still doesn't even have its custom monsters and while map08 does, they're not really finished. map08 is somewhat playable though. not many monsters nor pickups, but you can get from your spawn place (which isn't even at the beginning of the level in the version i uploaded) to the end.

 

once you're done with the campaign, do take a stroll on the deathmatch maps too. they're named dm01 through dm06 and you can only access them by console.

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post

Lol I totally didn't see that grenade launcher at all, even after taking a screenshot. Wow. XD

 

Still didn't find an X-Bow, either.

 

Yes, I did try the alt-fires, but didn't use them much. The delay after the pistols burst makes it strictly worse in pitched firefights; the bouncing plasma is entertaining but ultimately kinda weak considering the charge time. The chainguns dakka mode is fun and strong, but not generally how I use the chaingun; I always fire it in short (3-5) bursts to maintain its accuracy most of the time (I do the same with Argent's HAR and other automatics). Not sure what the rocket launcher alt does exactly.

 

I'm very good with mazes in general (well, spatial perception and navigation in general) so the labyrinth didn't faze me. Spot the difference, not so much, so I tend to suck at finding certain kinds of secrets, lol.

 

Also, you're welcome. I really need to give some time to the Webnovel and Octopath Traveller today, but I will get around to checking out the rest of your WAD soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I got around to Map 05 and 06:

 

Spoiler

Honestly, they were the least impressive of the ones so far, at least in my opinion.

Map 05 has alot of misalignments and missing textures (I originally started taking SOME CAPS, but there were too many in the end: the secret on the lift crates has a HOM, which is the worst one), and frankly, chainsaw zombies are just irritating. Railgun zombies are okay. The level concept itself was good though, with the constantly opening up sections, and although it is a bit of switch hunt, the fact that most of the time its fairly obvious what each switch does (I had just the one head-scratching moment) means it was decent. However, the Cyberdemon fight was trivial due to the fact he is too big for that little platform and basically just spins on the spot. He fired one rocket at me in the entire fight, lol.

Map 06... hah... is a slaughtermap and a long winded key hunt combined, two of my least favourite things, because both are a slog and a half. Combining them made me want to head-desk. True, there is enough ammo to go around, and actually, this map would really have some fans here as there are several people love this kind of thing at doomworld. I could deal with this: I can deal with slaughtermaps, like I can deal with UV, but I just personally prefer not to, especially considering the Plasma and Chaingun and RL are still the top end of the arsenal, and no BFG is provided.

 

I did eventually sigh, and IDKFA here after clearing out the central, first and second sections and realising this was going to continue. So at least I got to try all the weapons I missed briefly:

>> The Grenade Launcher is... well mostly redundant at this point, but had I actually got it on Map 02 I guess it would have been fine.

 

>> The Crossbow, as you say, is a sniper weapon. I would have appreciated it for picking off the hiding chainsaw zombies in the yard of crates in map 05. It is; however, missing a scope, which is a shame for a sniper weapon. Its also way too slow firing to be any use on map 06; and this highlights the general problem with sniper weapons in Doom. Doom is not a sniping stealth game, as generally one shot sets the hordes on you, and doomguy is all his 55 mph. run and insane mobility, rather than static positoning. So, any weapon that provides such a feature must also be very usable in regular fights (like Argent's HAR/Gauss, or Trailblazers FMG).

 

>>The flamethrower was my favorite; it was entertaining to spam into the chainsaw zombies and N64 demons. Its Incendiary Grenade is a bit powerful though, I dropped it in a room of barons and closed the door, and it did the work for me, as it is a constant stun-lock and pinning device.

 

>>The Blood Cannon (?) feels like it has an incorrect sprite for what it does, it could do with a sprite from Eriguns 2's demon weapons or something. It's stalagmite launcher is just... odd. I'm not sure what circumstance I would use it in.

 

>>The BFG feels incredibly weak for some reason now; which is sad, it should always be the apex of a Doom Arsenal. It only has localised damage now? In Classic Doom, it hits everything you can see when the ball explodes (literally). In most other interpretations (Doom 2016 included) the ball fires off lashing tendrils of death at things it passes by, which is my favorite version.

 

>> The rocketlaser combo thing is clearly supposed to be the BFG replacement I guess, but again, I'm not sure I would ever prefer it over the plasma (less dakka) or the classic RL (less spread I think?) even if it outdamages them.

 

In general, with weapons, one thing you have to be careful of is overlapping roles. Each thing should have its own place or feel. A bigger arsenal is not neccessarily a better one, and for the most part I got the impression that most of the new things were superfluous. All the sprites were a serious mishmash as well. The best thing to study for this, in my opinion, is The Trailblazer. Everything in that really feels like you can pull it out at different times for different circumstances, especially as you complete all the upgrades.

 

Sorry its a bit scathing this time!

 

Edited by eharper256

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2018 at 8:15 PM, eharper256 said:

I got around to Map 05 and 06:

 

  Hide contents

Honestly, they were the least impressive of the ones so far, at least in my opinion.

Map 05 has alot of misalignments and missing textures (I originally started taking SOME CAPS, but there were too many in the end: the secret on the lift crates has a HOM, which is the worst one), and frankly, chainsaw zombies are just irritating. Railgun zombies are okay. The level concept itself was good though, with the constantly opening up sections, and although it is a bit of switch hunt, the fact that most of the time its fairly obvious what each switch does (I had just the one head-scratching moment) means it was decent. However, the Cyberdemon fight was trivial due to the fact he is too big for that little platform and basically just spins on the spot. He fired one rocket at me in the entire fight, lol.

Map 06... hah... is a slaughtermap and a long winded key hunt combined, two of my least favourite things, because both are a slog and a half. Combining them made me want to head-desk. True, there is enough ammo to go around, and actually, this map would really have some fans here as there are several people love this kind of thing at doomworld. I could deal with this: I can deal with slaughtermaps, like I can deal with UV, but I just personally prefer not to, especially considering the Plasma and Chaingun and RL are still the top end of the arsenal, and no BFG is provided.

 

I did eventually sigh, and IDKFA here after clearing out the central, first and second sections and realising this was going to continue. So at least I got to try all the weapons I missed briefly:

>> The Grenade Launcher is... well mostly redundant at this point, but had I actually got it on Map 02 I guess it would have been fine.

 

>> The Crossbow, as you say, is a sniper weapon. I would have appreciated it for picking off the hiding chainsaw zombies in the yard of crates in map 05. It is; however, missing a scope, which is a shame for a sniper weapon. Its also way too slow firing to be any use on map 06; and this highlights the general problem with sniper weapons in Doom. Doom is not a sniping stealth game, as generally one shot sets the hordes on you, and doomguy is all his 55 mph. run and insane mobility, rather than static positoning. So, any weapon that provides such a feature must also be very usable in regular fights (like Argent's HAR/Gauss, or Trailblazers FMG).

 

>>The flamethrower was my favorite; it was entertaining to spam into the chainsaw zombies and N64 demons. Its Incendiary Grenade is a bit powerful though, I dropped it in a room of barons and closed the door, and it did the work for me, as it is a constant stun-lock and pinning device.

 

>>The Blood Cannon (?) feels like it has an incorrect sprite for what it does, it could do with a sprite from Eriguns 2's demon weapons or something. It's stalagmite launcher is just... odd. I'm not sure what circumstance I would use it in.

 

>>The BFG feels incredibly weak for some reason now; which is sad, it should always be the apex of a Doom Arsenal. It only has localised damage now? In Classic Doom, it hits everything you can see when the ball explodes (literally). In most other interpretations (Doom 2016 included) the ball fires off lashing tendrils of death at things it passes by, which is my favorite version.

 

>> The rocketlaser combo thing is clearly supposed to be the BFG replacement I guess, but again, I'm not sure I would ever prefer it over the plasma (less dakka) or the classic RL (less spread I think?) even if it outdamages them.

 

In general, with weapons, one thing you have to be careful of is overlapping roles. Each thing should have its own place or feel. A bigger arsenal is not neccessarily a better one, and for the most part I got the impression that most of the new things were superfluous. All the sprites were a serious mishmash as well. The best thing to study for this, in my opinion, is The Trailblazer. Everything in that really feels like you can pull it out at different times for different circumstances, especially as you complete all the upgrades.

 

Sorry its a bit scathing this time!

 

 

 

No worries, criticism is appreciated. I can't make things better if i don't know what isn't working in the first place.

 

First of all, let me address the weapons:

 

- blood cannon. it's not a weapon meant to be in the game. i just made it to test the first boss attacks and never really deleted it. the only reason there isn't an equivalent for the second boss is because i've just bound "summon bossattack" to keys to test it instead. much easier.

 

- i didn't change the bfg at all. it's full vanilla. not sure why it seems weak to you. probably because the maps are massive and the bfg only does damage to stuff near you (the damage irradiates from your position, no matter where the projectile hits, and has limited range. something only apparent in large maps). i honestly don't like the vanilla bfg and i'm totally going to change it. The projectile is going to do damage to nearby enemies and it's just going to be a regular explosion originating on the point of impact instead of this weird mechanic they made for it that makes no sense.

 

- The Magma rifle is just a shockrifle (unreal tournament) rip-off. it's my favorite weapon of all time, out of all FPS games. On single player it's decent for clearing hordes of weaker enemies but not so great against anything it can't one-shot. it's lovely on deathmatch though.

 

- The secondary fire for the crossbow pierces enemies (meaning it can one-shot as many cacos as you can line up, for instance) and zooms in after arming if you hold the fire button. it's not that great for single player which is why i put it on the first level as a secret. On multiplayer it's really fun. you can see a theme here. i made most weapons for mp before single player. I have already buffed the crossbow and gave the player character resistance to it to balance for mp, but i think i'm going to further increase its damage so it's more useful in single player. it should one-shot a mid-tier monster like a hellknight or a caco with the regular shot or it's useless. i'll just have to further increase the player resistance to it so it stays as is on deathmatch

 

- the exception is the flamethrower which i had to buff tons to make work against the doomguy. it used to have a much shorter range.

 

alright. now the levels

 

Map05 - yep, my least favorite one too, and easily the most broken of the playable ones. there's a bunch of missing textures that i've known for years but still haven't fixed, some COMPLETELY useless switches and some other stuff i don't like. This, like map02, will get a pretty generous overhaul when i get to it. (seriously map02 was pretty damn bad before). and i have totally underused the plasma / railgun zombies. they're actually pretty fun to fight with up close. but there's only like 6 of them in the entire map.

 

the cyberdemon fight only worked when i used to play this with brutal doom (and it's obviously going to go, i'm gonna make a more fitting boss for that area). i kinda like the chainsaw zombies but i do get why you wouldn't. they're deadly if you don't see them coming and can get frustrating, i suppose. which is why you'll have the flame thrower by the time you reach this level when i'm done fixing previous levels. Fun fact: this is the oldest level of the bunch. the first level i made when coming back to doom mapping. of course i changed it when i adopted it into my campaign, but it's been untouched for the longest now, which is why it's the rawest (it's still in doom2 vanilla map format, even, not even UDMF). that box storage area is something i really, really don't like. same for that timed switch for the door in the mid section of the map. (it used to be a MUCH WORSE switch hunt. you had to find 6 different switches to lower the blue key. i ended up removing them all, and just put a switch in place of the blue key.

 

Map06 - This is the second oldest level of the bunch, but it used to be much more open. Unfortunately, it became REALLY taxing (brought my 5ghz i7 to its knees, not even kidding) as i was building it and i had to rise the walls to block the view, which kinda ruined the atmosphere of the level. The monster placement is placeholder, i never intended to leave it as is, but i got so fed up of working on this map that i just went to do something new, hence the unfinished north section with that stupid placeholder supermarket thing that doesn't fit with anything else in the entire campaign. Anyway, definitively changing the monster placement in a future release, and now thanks to your feedback i'm also going to change the flow of the level to be more streamlined.

 

The truth is no one that tested it likes the way it is, including me. I'm way more familiar with scripts now (as you can see from the first two levels, which i recently revamped) so i i'm more able to do what i wanted for this level. still, i like the flying imp assault and that's staying in one way or another. that area is probably where the boss fight is going to take place anyway. also i'm going to change the medic monster significantly. it's completely overpowered as it is now.

 

Also i made the houses have interiors which i have no good use for. I think i'm going to make these small generic houses non-explorable again, vastly reduce their numbers and put more significant large structures there instead for the player to explore. i feel this map would benefit from some indoor sections. also i think i might just remove the top sections of the city entirely. the level is large enough without it. i do have some other ideas i could put there instead but meh. [edit] fuck that, i'm just going to use them as monster closets instead. but yeah the one or other larger structure wouldn't hurt

 

The key hunt thing can easily be made more streamlined just by re-arranging the order of "quadrant" exploration. dunno why i thought it was a good idea to make you go back and forth between the sides of the map. It adds literally nothing to the experience

 

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post

Right, yeah, its probably due to the map size that the BFG malfunctions. I keep forgetting how the vanilla one works, so I run around firing it, expecting it to work like the Argent one, lol.

 

I never got people liking the ASMD Shock Rifle in UT, lol. I was a Flak and Pulse Rifle lover, and even prioritized the Bio-Rifle above the ASMD. My favourite game weapons are invariably meaty shotguns and roaring automatics, with the original Blood's Sawn-Off being my beloved of all time. This is also probably why I prefer Trailblazer to Russian Overkill. XD

 

As an aside, if the weapons are meant for DM experiences, you should probably just flat remove them and have a single player and multiplayer fork. I know the inclination is to always want to use the stuff you made as much as possible, but being able to remove things from your own work is often just the thing you need. This applies to anything you create.

Share this post


Link to post

There's quite a few images on this page.  I don't suppose some spoiler tags would be in order?  

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, eharper256 said:

Right, yeah, its probably due to the map size that the BFG malfunctions. I keep forgetting how the vanilla one works, so I run around firing it, expecting it to work like the Argent one, lol.

 

I never got people liking the ASMD Shock Rifle in UT, lol. I was a Flak and Pulse Rifle lover, and even prioritized the Bio-Rifle above the ASMD. My favourite game weapons are invariably meaty shotguns and roaring automatics, with the original Blood's Sawn-Off being my beloved of all time. This is also probably why I prefer Trailblazer to Russian Overkill. XD

 

As an aside, if the weapons are meant for DM experiences, you should probably just flat remove them and have a single player and multiplayer fork. I know the inclination is to always want to use the stuff you made as much as possible, but being able to remove things from your own work is often just the thing you need. This applies to anything you create.

oh come on, the shock rifle is easily the most versatile weapon in ut's entire arsenal. powerful, stuns real good, good at any range and FUN to use. and it has a very high skill ceilling to boot, i love it. pulsegun is just a cheap, unfun stunlock tracking gun and the flak cannon is only the second best weapon  :P

 

I finished that last part of map02 that was still a blank, changed the area around that little gap in the wall connecting the two large areas and also changed that weird loose staircase thing it had before to an actual staircase embedded into the wall that prevents you from going back up from the way you came in (you can still access the earlier areas through the route inside the cave)

 

I changed the Imper's (super imp) projectile to be red instead, so it doesn't  mix with the baron / hellknight one.

 

Fixed the misalignment on map01 and uh... some other stuff. i guess i'm going to upload v 0.4.61 and update the first post.

(done)

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Well, i took like a couple of weeks off but i started messing around again already. I'm remaking map05 next, and i shot this video just to show how things are going:

I decided to make it a slow paced, more streamlined and much more atmospheric level. Making pretty things takes time though.

 

I also converted all music to lower quality OGG files (it doesn't show, still pretty similar quality despite some of them being a quarter the size now) and removed a huge image i had left in the wad for some reason, so i managed to shave off ~40mb. it's now 90mb uncompressed and 50mb compressed. Right now the largest file in the wad is the mapdata for one of the levels, so that's pretty good.

 

Well, when i finish remaking this level i'll publish the next version.

Edited by GraveUypo

Share this post


Link to post

I'm on the third map right now and I am absolutely impressed with the amount of time and detail that went into this. I wish I could make something like this and not get bored of it in 2 minutes

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×