Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InfamousDagger

Anyone need any custom Midi's?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey all, if you have any Midi requests I can do em for free. (Only if you need it) I'm just kinda bored and need something to work on. (Edit: I really want to create custom midis, I can base them on other songs but I want to create original ones. The reason for that is because (most) of the songs that are requested, already have a midi conversion online. 

Edited by InfamousDagger

Share this post


Link to post

here's an easy one to get you started friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePwmIl_UxI

can you make a midi version of this? preferably one that loops. you can take some creative liberties with it if you'd like, such as extending it or making it even more somber or whatever.

 

if you'd like to see how it was used originally, check this clip: https://youtu.be/UWGtZ9Oqcwc?t=45

 

you can include the zombies droning in the background if you want

 

i'd do it myself but i am inept

thank you friend

Share this post


Link to post

Show us your midi examples or page or youtube links, because it's hard to trust random people. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

8 minutes ago, bonnie said:

here's an easy one to get you started friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePwmIl_UxI

can you make a midi version of this? preferably one that loops. you can take some creative liberties with it if you'd like, such as extending it or making it even more somber or whatever.

 

if you'd like to see how it was used originally, check this clip: https://youtu.be/UWGtZ9Oqcwc?t=45

 

you can include the zombies droning in the background if you want

 

i'd do it myself but i am inept

thank you friend

I can do it

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, bonnie said:

here's an easy one to get you started friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePwmIl_UxI

can you make a midi version of this? preferably one that loops. you can take some creative liberties with it if you'd like, such as extending it or making it even more somber or whatever.

 

if you'd like to see how it was used originally, check this clip: https://youtu.be/UWGtZ9Oqcwc?t=45

 

you can include the zombies droning in the background if you want

 

i'd do it myself but i am inept

thank you friend

Would you like me to replicate it or would you like me to have the same feel but a different pattern?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, The_SloVinator said:

If it isn't too hard, man I'd love to hear MIDI version of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8cWLnah-jw

 

Your call.

I'm sorry dude, I think that song may be too complex for me. You can look up "Moonlight Judgement Midi" and see what comes up. Hopefully someone has Midi version already made.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, InfamousDagger said:

I can do metal the best, I think. So this should be done pretty soon. After I do everyone else's midis.

PLEASE!!! i want hear that songs in midi <3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Skag1337 said:

Can I have my request done?

It takes longer than an hour to do 1 single midi, I also have 2 other requests that I have to take care of.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Skag1337 said:

Can I have my request done?

If it's free that does not mean you have any right to push forward person working for you for free just that way. Have patience and pay respect, because this guy deserves that... I think. Haven't listened his MIDI-files so can't judge at all but believe he's good.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CWolf said:

If it's free that does not mean you have any right to push forward person working for you for free just that way. Have patience and pay respect, because this guy deserves that... I think. Haven't listened his MIDI-files so can't judge at all but believe he's good.

Thanks dude!

 

Here's some midis if you wanna tell me what you think.

midi1.zip

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to hear midis of the following:

Orion (composed by Michal Cielecki for Two Steps From Hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPbnejYVfTI

 

The Fire in Her Eyes (by Michal Cielecki for TSFH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrKR0PIdtNw

 

Rain of Light (also by Michal Cielecki for TSFH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBZG5pE7KBs

 

If copyright is going to be an issue, then please save yourself the trouble and don't do it.

Otherwise, please drop me a mention whenever you get around to it.

And don't rush, take your time, this is your spare time your spending.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

I'd like to hear midis of the following:

Orion (composed by Michal Cielecki for Two Steps From Hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPbnejYVfTI

 

The Fire in Her Eyes (by Michal Cielecki for TSFH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrKR0PIdtNw

 

Rain of Light (also by Michal Cielecki for TSFH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBZG5pE7KBs

 

If copyright is going to be an issue, then please save yourself the trouble and don't do it.

Otherwise, please drop me a mention whenever you get around to it.

And don't rush, take your time, this is your spare time your spending.

I'll try

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×