Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zolgia108

Djinn - 25 Maps Megawad

2 hours ago, SiFi270 said:

The dropbox link leads to a 404 at the moment.

it is happening a lot lately that's because i am constantly updating the file due to glitches that i find and such, this time is because i've added first version of map24. please wait about 20 minutes and new link will be there, i am so sorry

Please read main description, Djinn is on prerelease, this means that i feel like i am done creating maps for it and that i just need to fix all the issues that are still there.

Thanks guys...

I believe Zolgia108 would often redact the link when he was working on changes. I seem to have deleted the file myself, but if he doesn't want anyone to see it at the moment, best just to wait for it anyway. The user doesn't seem to be gone from Doomworld, so there's that...

On 12/20/2018 at 10:20 PM, HAK3180 said:

I believe Zolgia108 would often redact the link when he was working on changes. I seem to have deleted the file myself, but if he doesn't want anyone to see it at the moment, best just to wait for it anyway. The user doesn't seem to be gone from Doomworld, so there's that...

I thought it might be some issue or whatever.Cos he says to try again after 20 mins.But if hes active on doomworld,its prob just that hes updating or similar.

9 hours ago, ddmeltzer8 said:

...if hes active on doomworld...

I'm only basing that on his "last visited" being just several days ago.

4 hours ago, DenisNinja said:

😭 The Download Link is broken, please fix the Link for us Zolgia108

Here's a somewhat older link to the map pack. Hopefully he'll fix the link soon.

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fallfearthesentinel.net%2Fzandronum%2Fdownload.php%3Ffile%3Ddjinn_18.wad&v=capGpVSviP0&redir_token=sGoxF1cK9N-EaTcJ8Q6CnXIrtUB8MTU0Njc1NDc2MUAxNTQ2NjY4MzYx&event=video_description

3 hours ago, Philnemba said:

Here's the most recent version of Djinn back from October of last year since I happen to still have a copy :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3p9hs46sg0rqul/Djinn24WIP.zip?dl=0

Only missing the very last map, not bad at all. Thank you so much for this! I saw UltraViolence play through this on youtube and it looked like a great time. I've been waiting for the official final release to be re-released to try it out, but it's been oddly quiet on that front.

Hey guys!

I am really sorry for the late reply, i've been through many different issues this last month, but i've started fixing the beta version these days, my brother is testing again every map in order to see if there are still bugs left, link isn't working but i promise that the final version will be available before february. Everything was supposed to be finished in december but i had as i said some unforeseen hardships. Thanks for asking btw, i didn't expect anyone to do so cause the post was dead before, now that i see that some people actually care i will gladly go on and end as soon as possible!

On 1/17/2019 at 2:45 PM, Zolgia108 said:

Zolgia108 you did an excellent job in this DOOM Megawad, we like to play DOOM we like this wad very much, finish the final version calmly, test the Brutal DOOM V21 in your Wad, I tested the MOD and have a bug in Monsters and in the MOD Ultimate DOOM Visor is also giving some bugs.

Ok guys, as i promised a new link is up and should be working!

I think everything (more or less) was fixed, map 31 is still there (only with codes), i called the wad Djinn beta 0.999 as there are still some misalignments here and there and possibly other issues that i don't know about.

Oh i am also working on having it run properly on brutal, the wad that you can download now doesn't yet work with it, the main issue is that every fucking archvile is a diabloist in brutal, i don't know why :(

Next step will be uploading it on the website (i don't know what are the clauses and how to do it since this is my first time ever)

I love Brutal DOOM I will like it very much, if you fix it for Brutal DOOM and the Ultimate DOOM Visor to work perfectly in your WAD, I will do gameplay playing Brutal DOOM on your Djinn WAD on my Youtube channel and spread publish your site and this page of Doomworld Forum.

5 hours ago, General Rainbow Bacon said:

This looks great, but when I go to map 26 it's called "Djinn" but it's the Abandoned Mines.  Are you working on one more map?

Well no, this one is done, no more maps, i didn't know i needed to delete all the remaining maps (26/31 basically), the game ends in 25 and the only way to get to 26 is by idclev, if that's a clause for doomworld i will delete them right away :) sorry

1 hour ago, Zolgia108 said:

Well no, this one is done, no more maps, i didn't know i needed to delete all the remaining maps (26/31 basically), the game ends in 25 and the only way to get to 26 is by idclev, if that's a clause for doomworld i will delete them right away :) sorry

That means you have to pistol-start map26?

46 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

well no m8, i mean that once you complete map 25 the game ends and there is no actual map 26, the only way to get to map 26 (which doesn't exist so it's the doom 2 one basically) is by cheating with idclev. This megawad is composed by 25 maps, just that :)

5 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

hey!

so while i was testing with brutal i found out that you are right, but that occurs only with brutal doom, not with gz. It basically doesn't see the end of the game i don't know why, and it goes on, i'll try to fix that but please consider that this wad was meant for gzdoom, thanks a lot!

EDIT: found the problem going to put new link, thanks a lot for making me notice!

Edited by Zolgia108

Fixed major texture bugs for brutal doom version: No more snake imps dying as normal ones, no more conflict between archviles and diabloist. There are still some minor issues with braziers but i still can't figure how to fix them :(

so I've analyzed you will have to remove your custom monsters from this wad so you do not have any more bugs, and remove the custom HUD face from the DOOM GUY so you do not have any errors in the Ultimate DOOM Visor, i will send the Link of my video testing your Djinn Megawad