Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

VileArt

Ok design - I must admit that the style is too rough (Hey! Not too Rough! :-P) for me.
Oh yeah, and cool pose too.

yeah the work is rough. its not really finished yet. as you could see the detail in the chainsaw sucks and the shotgun is really blah. I've got two more, and they to are rough, unclean sketches. all input is appreciated.

imp

Baron

VileSlay said:

yeah the work is rough. its not really finished yet. as you could see the detail in the chainsaw sucks and the shotgun is really blah. I've got two more, and they to are rough, unclean sketches. all input is appreciated.

imp

Baron

Both drawings are really cool - I especially like the Baron drawing >:-]

VileSlay said:

imp

Baron

Damn man, good shit :) Good shit indeed :)

what kind of wall texture should I use in the imp pic. I want to use some thing from the game, but I'm having a hard time picking out a design. what do you guys think?

I think the wooden boards with the claw marks would make a good choice for that wall. Or maybe the tech-green like in the hallway of MAP01.

Look very nice... :)
I would rather see a wall taken from episode 1 or 3. It would look better IMHO

Torn