Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doge Sword

If you were Doom Guy

Let's say that demons just appear on Earth.  You are the only one left.  What would be the first things you do?  Would you have prepared for the apocalypse or not?  Could you make it?

Send a picture please.

I'm the only one left? I'd probably be killed shortly thereafter.

I can't think of any picture to represent this other than a dead person so I'll refrain from sharing.

I'd probably sit there in lamentation for days on end before offing myself.

It's kinda weird actually, that is my game plan for regular life too.

I've got guns and I know how to use them. However, I can't seem to get the hang of running diagonally along walls at 55 mph. I've practiced and practiced, and all I have to show for my efforts are bloody elbows.

Spoiler

f7f6c335ea4fc74a-channel_offline_image-1

Random thought: Wouldn't survivalism be much better skill than, say, being a killing machine if it were just about surviving in the first place? Nobody said I'd have to UVmax earth "just" to survive.

me? no........... I am not experimented soldier, and i am a very fearful person, i cant fight the demons like doomguy :"v

the doomguy is the only person can defeat the hell

Doomguy Perron 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Random thought: Wouldn't survivalism be much better skill than, say, being a killing machine if it were just about surviving in the first place? Nobody said I'd have to UVmax earth "just" to survive.

I don't know why I found that "UV Max Earth" as an action to be funny as heck. Yeah, I agree with this. Probably being a killing machine is not a good way to survive, or maybe Doomguy is just desperate and he doesn't really care about his life anymore due to being probably the last human in the world.

I'll probably just be killed immediately after they discover my location, so I'd do nothing :v .

Depending on the difficulty level of a real world demon invasion, I‘d probably die in about a minute. I am really not good at circle strafing in real life and I can‘t run as fast as doom guy for long periods of time. Even if the demons wouldn‘t kill me, I‘d be stuck on earth, all alone and hunting for this god damn last switch just to open the door to my home.

8 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

So, you would UV-Speed earth instead? :thinking:

5 hours ago, elend said:

and hunting for this god damn last switch just to open the door to my home.

Every time I go home, I have find a new copy of damn blue key.

I mean, christ doomguy, stop losing your keys.

If it were me as I am, or even as I was in my 20s, the best I could do is hide. If they found me, I would be Doomed, and I am not particularly skilled st stealth, either.

If I WERE Doom Guy, with his skills, speed, stamina, and arsenal, I would slowly and carefully exterminate them all.

I would open the door of my house, take a look on the outside and then yell something defiant at the coming hordes of demons while shaking my fist in one hand and grip my belt in the other...

lQMaGEA.png

Living in a Hell on Earth scenario doesn't sound particularly appealing, if you ask me, so what's the point in trying to stay alive? Besides, death will come for me sooner or later anyway, so the least I can do is to try to fight the bastards back.

I'll either wreck hell or die trying.

_20180805_015941.jpg.2dc47f0275aec724a02c491936485b85.jpg

I'd let my instincts kick in. Load up on all of the resources I need. Weapons, Food, water, armor and such. And try to stay alive as long as possible. Although the scenario would most likely look like this.

doom-2016-hell-screenshot-from-steam.jpg

Edited by MrD!zone

I'd be wondering...

"What kind of map do these people want me to go through today. It better not be another Terr-YEP!" (puts a couple of fingers on portion of his nose between the eyes and groans).

I'd gather a bunch of cheap beer and then befriend all the Pain Elementals and have drunken hug parties with them until the Doom apocalypse is over.

Hiya!

I'd stand on top of the biggest building I was near, raise my fists into the air, and scream to the heavens: "HA! I WIN!"

I'd then stand there and wait for either the demons to swarm me and lick all the skin off my face until I die, or the "One True God of the Universe" shows himself/herself/itself and congratulates me on winning the human race the presents me with a matching wine and beer glass set...then the demons swarm me and lick all the skin off my face. (because, lets face it, if I'm the only human left alive on earth as demons swarm over every square foot, then either God/[insert favoured deity here] doesn't exist...or he/she/it is a complete dick).

If I'd be home, I'dve hidden in the wood next to it, wearing camo. Then, I'd be running thru the woods to my suburbian shelty. There I keep my chainsaw, other tools and sawed-off. I'd stay alive if wouldn't low on gas and limited on ammo. Using fourwheeled drives I could carmageddon them all. 

Peaceful:

If I'd be home, I'dve hidden in the wood

next to it, wearing camo. Then, I'd be running thru the woods to my suburbian shelty. Also I could grab all my moonshine... And all the demons would die without any violence...