Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JadingTsunami

FUNGUS: Monsters and mild hallucinogens

FUNGUS

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d7mg6kyvljqe6g/FUNGUS.WAD

- Singleplayer, GZDoom. Skill levels implemented.
- Space and underground themes. New textures.

- Gameplay and encounter focused

A new map based on some ideas I had for different encounters, centered on a concept of fighting monsters on a distant planet infested with a mind-altering fungus.

The map includes new textures, music, and a brief storyline. It started as a vanilla wad but I converted to GZDoom format about halfway through, so it plays mostly as a vanilla wad would.

I hope you enjoy the map. Feedback that would help improve future maps is always appreciated.

Spoiler

If you find the puzzle sucks, let me know. I tried to create something that would break up the action but not take so long that it became boring. It's hard to tell if it was successful.

Solution: In all 3 worlds, make the marked I, II and III movable platforms the same height, and make sure III is higher than II and II is higher than I.

eW8vBR1.png

HIVDoBR.png

VWmUBo2.png

I'm gonna try to make some time later to test this for you, but on the good chance I continue to procrastinate and forget, hopefully this bump will get you some. Looks nice, and "gameplay and encounter focused" sounds like a good start to me :D