Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Man of Doom

Full QuakeCon 2018 Schedule

https://bethesda.net/en/article/39p5sMK8u4OSyCmOKCUcaI/bethesda's-quakecon-2018-lineup

I wasn’t sure if I should post this here or at Everything Else, but here won out due to the nitty-gritty here:

In addition to the reveal at 11 AM/CST, there will also be more content regarding Doom Eternal shown on Saturday; first as part of an encore presentation along with Rage 2 at 1 PM/CST, and then an in-depth discussion of DE at 2:30 PM/CST. 

Imagine the riot if Tim Willits got up there and told them to turn off the stream again like last time, as a trolling of the whole world. :P

1 hour ago, Quasar said:

Imagine the riot if Tim Willits got up there and told them to turn off the stream again like last time, as a trolling of the whole world. :P

I can definitely see them doing that again; or perhaps there’ll be “technical difficulties?” :P

Wow, the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center is an actual place. I just assumed Linguica was being satirical.

Here's hoping for not having another QC2014, hopefully doom eternal will look great and we'll get to see flame boi in action

No Twitch stream here (just black screen), switched to YouTube:

Well that looked not half bad really!  Loved all the callbacks to the originals.  Anyone notice Sign of Evil playing when they were showing off the environments?

Well, I like the fact they're expanding the lore. Can't wait to see how they flesh everything out. The design of the demons still looks a little too cartoonish for my taste. Colors are a little too bright and popping. I hope they continue to improve the gore and gibs. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with what I saw.

Yeah this is gonna be absolutely sick, no doubt about it.  Looks like his original plasma rifle got warhammer 40k'd.

Just now, doom_is_great said:

Colors are a little to bright and popping.

This is a game series with FIREBLU in.  I don't think Doom has ever been anything other than "bright and popping"