Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackgoblinmagic

Was that The Crucible in Eternal gameplay at the end?

50 minutes ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I wonder if 'heaven' is actually Argent D'Nur, or rather a location the surviving population transported to escape from the claws of hell?

Very likely, i thought the same. Either way its very clear we will be revisiting argent or some

place similar or close, and even its inhabitants and / or masters or survivors. Can't wait

1 hour ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I wonder if 'heaven' is actually Argent D'Nur, or rather a location the surviving population transported to escape from the claws of hell?

The architecture doesn't look much like the ruins in the Argent D'Nur level in Doom 2016, but maybe the survivors developed new architecture styles since... so who knows?

1 hour ago, dsm said:

The architecture doesn't look much like the ruins in the Argent D'Nur level in Doom 2016, but maybe the survivors developed new architecture styles since... so who knows?

Looking at our own varied architecture all across the world and throughout the eons, the passage of time changes things.

I think it's safe to assume the same for Doom Slayers homeworld. Sometimes I like to entertain the idea that the Doom Slayers backstory with the destruction of Argent D'Nur is a throwback to the the ancient martian civilization of Doom 3. In my head cannon Mars was originally the homeworld of the Slayer and his people, and it got ruined by the forces of hell. What we see in hell are the absorbed remnants of the former world, while whatever was left behind was eroded by the sands of time. 

My reasoning is the the discovery of the argent rift and those ancient ruins scattered throughout the dig site in the first map of Doom 2016 among other things.  

I'm probably 100% wrong but it's fun to speculate.

But all will be revealed when Eternal is unleashed!

Edited by Ex Oblivione : I believe in Marty Stratton.

1 hour ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

This is art of Jason Martin and Emerson Tung...

The person with The Crucible there is a Night sentinel it appears...

jason-martin-statue-color-comp.jpg

emerson-tung-en-templar-sarcophagus-final.jpg

I never even saw the second one, thats so great! Their priests and that thing on the sarcophagus cover has a very dark feel to them!!! Is this the seraphim race or are the seraphim the masters only? Hmmm. 'Power of the dark priest' 'a dark priest consumed by the crucible'.... and in reference to hayden that is, keep in mind that hayden like face in the incubators image. Very interesting! 

Also note 'dark priest' as opposed to deag grav's 'hell priest / demon priest' branded buddies. Hell and heaven/argent are just 2 opposing factions at the end of the day, but maybe they have more in similar than not.

So it seems that was not the actual Cruicible...witch indicates that there are alredy 3 of these lightning blades...

1.the crucible

2. Slayer gameplay from Eternal

3. Marauder enemy concept that we saw in DE revel.

I cant help but to put them in some sort of Lightsaber functionality...maybe the big collosal arena we see in the concept photos is sort of gladiator arena where all these

nebulous, time traveling entities fight...so when hell dimension starts devoured realms things go ...dark.Marauder..i have nooo idea what so ever so im just speculatiing.

I would say that the blades are forged by the Seraphime creatures..

also this concept from Emerson Tung

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8LQNE

emerson-tung-pr-talisman-final-revise8-blade.jpg

If anyone's wondering, the screenshot of the colosseum area with this weird tower city is called Sentinel Prime on the official site. So whatever it is, it definitely has something to do with the Night Sentinels.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:19 PM, Ex Oblivione said:

In the Advanced Research Facility there were those opened sarcophagi belonging to the Doom Slayer's guys. I wonder what became of them? 

indeed.I belive those belong to the 4 holograms of Night sentinels appearing to Slayer.

But who knows indeed what happend to their physical bodies.

Guys, If you would remember the big leaks from the last game, you would get all your answers. Because the leaks weren't of the last game but of this one. Big SPOILER ALERT, just so you don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm glad they're kinda bringing back the "tech hell" aspect that Doom 2016 conveniently lacked. All the mechanical modifications on demons were done by UAC scientists. In Doom and Doom2, Hell actually possessed technology of its own, though it's often overlooked and downplayed in fanmade WADs. 

22 hours ago, Hofmann said:

Guys, If you would remember the big leaks from the last game, you would get all your answers. Because the leaks weren't of the last game but of this one. Big SPOILER ALERT, just so you don't say I didn't warn you.

Hofmann i hope i dont sound rude but...what are u talking abaut?

Link?

4 hours ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

Hofmann i hope i dont sound rude but...what are u talking abaut?

Link?

About 3 years ago there were some leaks regarding DOOM 2016, including stuff about the plot that was mostly true and some things that weren't. Having played DOOM 2016 I thought that the other stuff was a load of crap that was cut out and didn't get to be in the game, like the Arch-Viles and the stuff about needing some sort of special weapons (probably Crucibles) to defeat them. I can't remember exactly (and I'm glad), but I'm starting to think that the other stuff was actually pieces from DOOM Eternal.

You can look it up, the thread is in DOOM 2016 subforum. I don't know if i should post the link here because the last time that stuff went viral Bethesda gave us a lot of shit and Ling had to close the thread.

On 8/11/2018 at 3:01 PM, massivefanofdoom said:

I never even saw the second one, thats so great! Their priests and that thing on the sarcophagus cover has a very dark feel to them!!! Is this the seraphim race or are the seraphim the masters only? Hmmm. 'Power of the dark priest' 'a dark priest consumed by the crucible'.... and in reference to hayden that is, keep in mind that hayden like face in the incubators image. Very interesting! 

Also note 'dark priest' as opposed to deag grav's 'hell priest / demon priest' branded buddies. Hell and heaven/argent are just 2 opposing factions at the end of the day, but maybe they have more in similar than not.

In the book of Enoch God commands Raphael to imprison the fallen angel Azazael inside the crucible. Four night sentinels parallel to the four arch angels / watchers. Doom Slayer is a nephilim - human & fallen angel hybrid. Ancient aliens dude lol. 

13 hours ago, Hofmann said:

About 3 years ago there were some leaks regarding DOOM 2016, including stuff about the plot that was mostly true and some things that weren't. Having played DOOM 2016 I thought that the other stuff was a load of crap that was cut out and didn't get to be in the game, like the Arch-Viles and the stuff about needing some sort of special weapons (probably Crucibles) to defeat them. I can't remember exactly (and I'm glad), but I'm starting to think that the other stuff was actually pieces from DOOM Eternal.

You can look it up, the thread is in DOOM 2016 subforum. I don't know if i should post the link here because the last time that stuff went viral Bethesda gave us a lot of shit and Ling had to close the thread.

I feel like you're talking about the Kadingir prophecies, which are in the game.

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Kadingir_Sanctum#Secret_prophecies

So i belive the Sword from Eternal is the pure, reall sword that is forged by...unknown.

Crucible is defenetly that...but obviously demonicly possesed.

Note that The Crucible is found in Necropolis where Icon hibernate.

I belive Samuel is the ultimate evil in the game, trilogy and hes got the keys to the Icon.

I belive the crucible is connected with Icon or ... i dont understand if he might use it as in smaller maybe human form.Have no idea

Refering to the prophecy of the tree..."Yet even as the Doom Slayer revels in the spoils of his war, another shall rise from the fires: a dark priest consumed by the Crucible. And even the Doom Slayer shall weep in his shadow."

Im very divide betwen the evil of Samuel and Icon... maybe they will have to fight since Samuel gets to stong.

I dont understand that Slayer shall weep in his shadow...sounds like he might be abele to defeat Slayer... but whats with Icon then?

The tree is refering to Samuel.

Crucible.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by blackgoblinmagic

This article says some interesting things. It is crucible, not the crucible, implying there are more than one.

Hugo Martin: I can solely say you may find yourself utilizing it in a satisfying method. I am unable to go into particulars about how you may use it as a result of that might be giving freely an excessive amount of, however you may definitely have the ability to use it. It’s a Crucible, and there’s a Crucible on the finish of 2016 – Samuel pulls it out – so sure… It’s going to be satisfying.

My bet is: sword fight with Samuel at the end.

12 minutes ago, Duke of Pathoris said:

This article says some interesting things. It is crucible, not the crucible, implying there are more than one.

My bet is: sword fight with Samuel at the end.

I truly belive Samuel will be there in next final game...if this is truly trilogy.In environment concept photos hell has architecture and is slightly hi tech, im refering to 2,3 photo from Eternal concept reveal not the white golden one that is defenetly not hell.It seems Samuel having Crucible had alredy done some serious damage in hell.

Samuel is darker then enything we see in hell ...

On 8/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, blackgoblinmagic said:

Hofmann if u can please pm me link.

The content was removed anyway