Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hanutabube

Doom Eternal mod

Hi iam planning a doom eternal mod for doom 2 (i know its very early but i want to be one of the first) i have already made sprites from the gameplay trailer but i dont know how i make them look clear like in the zion mod, did anybody startet a doom eternal  mod or can somebody help me with the sprites (iam doing the mod for prboom sourceport) would be nice if somebody could help me. 

Hanuta😀

I  dont want to race Major cookie 😀iam a big fan of d4 and my mod is using vanilla doom so i dont have zdoom or gzdoom Features my goal is to see how far i can get with prboom

On 8/12/2018 at 3:06 AM, Hanutabube said:

I  dont want to race Major cookie 😀iam a big fan of d4 and my mod is using vanilla doom so i dont have zdoom or gzdoom Features my goal is to see how far i can get with prboom

I also excited for new Doom: Eternal as most of us are. If you want to make sprites crisp are big like in zion mod, you shoud use GzDoom. PrBoom just can't get that quality now, but if you still want to use PrBoom - good luck. As for nice looking sprites, Major Cooke remade them, not resampled from screenshots - you might go this way as well.

Also, if you want a support from community and somebody help\continue your work - upload what you have to github and give some contact info.

Iam not so good at drawing so i cant remake the sprites by myself i used the concept art from quake con and iam happy how it turned out

IMG_20180812_143311.jpg

11 hours ago, riderr3 said:

Why not just use PrintScreen and paste to paint/gimp for clear screenshots?

fun fact: it's 2018 on our street, yet there are a lot of people that don't know "prt sc" button function. 

15 hours ago, riderr3 said:

Why not just use PrintScreen and paste to paint/gimp for clear screenshots?

That is how you know the mod will be good.

Reminds me of the people at work (years ago, thankfully) who only knew how to forward a photo by scanning it, importing it into a Word doc, and then emailing the doc.