Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doge Sword

Who else isn't an adult here besides me?

Recommended Posts

So I was looking through a different thread and there are like 2 people who say they are teens, but that was posted 7+ years ago.  I am 13 at the time of this post.

Share this post


Link to post

Everyone here is a kid tbh

Except me, I'm a whole 17 (and a half!!) growing up is terrifying

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

But it's a public park :/

Shiet

My eyes aren't what they used to be. -Super slowly walk away-

Share this post


Link to post

My physical age is 28, but my mental age is 12 and according to my wife it also goes down to 5 1/2.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

In my heart I'm still 12 years old, but outside I'm 21 years old. 

Share this post


Link to post

If you knew me in real life, you'd think I was 12.  On a good day.  I definitely don't look 12, but man can I act it.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

yep i have 14...........

 

yei............

 

but i know doom for more than 10 years, but until now 2 years ago I was able to register in doomworld

 

that mean i know doom when i have 4 years xD

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

yep i have 14...........

 

yei............

 

but i know doom for more than 10 years, but until now 2 years ago I was able to register in doomworld

 

that mean i know doom when i have 4 years xD

That looks like you used google translate for Spanish to English 50ish times to get that.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Doge Sword said:

That looks like you used google translate for Spanish to English 50ish times to get that.

Yep, my English sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

God I feel old reading this thread

 

Oh me too. I was pretty close to adult hood when I registered here, so that means I'm... fuck. Er, frick, there are kids around.

Share this post


Link to post

At one point I was but a 12 year old Doomer (not on this forum or the community I didn't join DW until I was 21 but I sent an e-mail to Sir Robin of Sir Robin's Doom Castle in 2001). Wow has time flown as I am less than 6 months away from being 30. :P

Share this post


Link to post

Goddamn kids get off my lawn. This thread makes me feel old.

Share this post


Link to post

Late teens. My mother always told me I acted more like an adult, but she's never spoken to me online.

Share this post


Link to post

@Romero is our longest-time member for sure, but there are others, like Linguica and fraggle, who have been around just as long.

I started playing Doom about when SYS joined the forum, and I'm 22 by the end of the month, so I technically qualify as an adult.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Doge Sword said:

So I was looking through a different thread and there are like 2 people who say they are teens, but that was posted 7+ years ago.  I am 13 at the time of this post.

YAAY I'm young too. 16, to be precise.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, chopkinsca said:

 

Oh me too. I was pretty close to adult hood when I registered here, so that means I'm... fuck. Er, frick, there are kids around.

It says June of 2002 for me, so I would have just graduated high school.  So yeah, same XD

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×