Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doge Sword

Who else isn't an adult here besides me?

So I was looking through a different thread and there are like 2 people who say they are teens, but that was posted 7+ years ago.  I am 13 at the time of this post.

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

But it's a public park :/

Shiet

My eyes aren't what they used to be. -Super slowly walk away-

My physical age is 28, but my mental age is 12 and according to my wife it also goes down to 5 1/2.  :D

In my heart I'm still 12 years old, but outside I'm 21 years old. 

yep i have 14...........

yei............

but i know doom for more than 10 years, but until now 2 years ago I was able to register in doomworld

that mean i know doom when i have 4 years xD

14 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

yep i have 14...........

yei............

but i know doom for more than 10 years, but until now 2 years ago I was able to register in doomworld

that mean i know doom when i have 4 years xD

That looks like you used google translate for Spanish to English 50ish times to get that.

1 minute ago, Doge Sword said:

That looks like you used google translate for Spanish to English 50ish times to get that.

Yep, my English sucks

20 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

God I feel old reading this thread

Oh me too. I was pretty close to adult hood when I registered here, so that means I'm... fuck. Er, frick, there are kids around.

At one point I was but a 12 year old Doomer (not on this forum or the community I didn't join DW until I was 21 but I sent an e-mail to Sir Robin of Sir Robin's Doom Castle in 2001). Wow has time flown as I am less than 6 months away from being 30. :P

Goddamn kids get off my lawn. This thread makes me feel old.

Late teens. My mother always told me I acted more like an adult, but she's never spoken to me online.

@Romero is our longest-time member for sure, but there are others, like Linguica and fraggle, who have been around just as long.

I started playing Doom about when SYS joined the forum, and I'm 22 by the end of the month, so I technically qualify as an adult.

6 hours ago, Doge Sword said:

So I was looking through a different thread and there are like 2 people who say they are teens, but that was posted 7+ years ago.  I am 13 at the time of this post.

YAAY I'm young too. 16, to be precise.

1 hour ago, chopkinsca said:

Oh me too. I was pretty close to adult hood when I registered here, so that means I'm... fuck. Er, frick, there are kids around.

It says June of 2002 for me, so I would have just graduated high school.  So yeah, same XD