Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JagDogger2525

PASV Rejections

Hey all,

I tried to upload a map to the idgames-incoming folder and it keeps giving me "Try PASV", so I did on cmd.exe but then I saw that I needed a program to use it. I downloaded and installed CoreFTP and have it use PASV mode, and my map STILL gets rejected - what is going on? I JUST want to upload one single freaking map, potentially a second, both are mine from years ago before I got into mapping.

5 hours ago, JagDogger2525 said:

I downloaded and installed CoreFTP and have it use PASV mode, and my map STILL gets rejected

With the same message?

My first attempts to upload anything to \idgames were done using FileZilla. And this is not most successful experience, because constantly there was some errors, not allowing to connect. I thought it was a problem with my connection, which is really very mediocre. A little later I tried the "FireFTP" Firefox plugin and for some reason, I never experienced any problems with the uploading. Maybe you should try it or look for similar plugins for other browsers?

@JagDogger2525 I have a wad of my own that I have been meaning to upload to the archive, and I think I was able to connect via ftp successfully when I tried it a few weeks ago. if you want to pm me the wads you want uploaded, I can give it a whirl and try to upload them when I upload my stuff this week

On 8/21/2018 at 1:26 AM, Tango said:

@JagDogger2525 I have a wad of my own that I have been meaning to upload to the archive, and I think I was able to connect via ftp successfully when I tried it a few weeks ago. if you want to pm me the wads you want uploaded, I can give it a whirl and try to upload them when I upload my stuff this week

I just sent you a message about it