Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackgoblinmagic

This is what dark Seraphime entities are...imo

jason-martin-statue-color-comp.jpg?15101

They are (within the context of Doom universe)The masters of the universe(maybe not the ultimate masters) and the one responsible for hell dimension among others.

Night sentinels are slave/sacrifice/worship race dedicated to serve their needs.

When we see the golden, white concept place from Eternal reveal...there are like incubation pods.There are 4 in the backgroun that has each a sign above their head, 2 on sides that has diffrent sign on their chest and 1 in the middle.Sentinels that fight in the arena(the colosal arena wee see in Sentinel prime city) i belive champions are granted a crucible(im not talking abaut The Crucible) like blade.And champions are then  put in to that incubation chamber(2. incubators on the side) wher they can contribuet to the super entity that is cooked in the big incubation pod(the one in the middle)

I belive that is the machine that creates:

a. unknow x powerful beeing (we have never saw before)

b. Slayer like ultimate warrior and like Marauder (kinda the same as first one...)

c. Wraith

Screen_Shot_2018_08_19_at_15_49_42.png

Screen_Shot_2018_08_19_at_15_50_48.png

I dont know where are Wraiths in this and we dont really know what they do.Multiplayer maps like Argent breach and Empyrian are full of dark Seraphims statues but I can not find enything that would be similar to Wraiths...appart thet they kinda look like Wraiths.

Dark seraphims are most likely inventors of hell...i belive becouse of this one photo we see in Argent d nur...witch was a Sentinel world.

v55yks5.jpg

Something terrible happend in Sentinel world that make them starting to turn in to demon like creatures.That to me do not look like demons but trained pumped chest Sentinels a warriors that start it the process of turning in to demons.It migh be that Sentinel warriors were jelous of the powers of Slayer like creatures so they made some kind of deal.The entity in the middle very much reminds of Seraphime, Wraith like creature witch seems like hold the entire scene. Maybe there were corupted Seraphimes where the game lore patern originates from.Note that hell, dark priests from hell look very similar to Seraphime entities.

On the big colosal arena seen in Sentinel prime...there is crucible like blade with sentinels helmets beneth it seems.

door.png

I belive Sentinels ultimate purpose is to be the best warrior so that they can get in to incubation pod and they create the ultimate warrior cooked by the Seraphimes.The ultimate sacrefice.

What is the purpose of ultimate warrior like Slayer and Marauder i don know.i guess they had to protect the Seraphimes.They defenetly had to protect Wraiths.

JceyfaF.png

Now...this sign to me represents:

a. person with something holding(crucible)creates(line going out of their head) something (with wings) more complex then them.

b. 2 persons create (line going out of their head)a thing with wings (Wraith or Seraphime like creature)

Multiplayer map Empyrian give mes very obscene  and obscure feeling .This is not just “ou Seraphims grant me some power in war“...no there is defenetly presence of fear there in every wall there are signs of them and flags and runes.It is their life and religion...and they are very afraid of them.

Im gonna update this thread a lot.

Edited by blackgoblinmagic

Forgive me to put these photos here again but i think its relavent.

The background building from Samuels office photo scripture are by architecture very similar to the architecture from Sentinel prime city>the spikes.

Hi6LaxD.png

DoomMarineCodex.jpg

Ofc this might represents battle in Argent d nur when hell realm devoured Argent d nur and the architecture we see in the game is simply as Necropolis  “to pay homage to the dark magic of Hell “... but it can also be a battle when Sentinels turn in to demons on their home ground Sentinel prime city and this scripture is from that. If u take close look in to Sentinel prime city u can see clear indications that city is very much destroyed with holes in the buildings and broken bridges...

also

Screen_Shot_2018_08_24_at_21_39_46.png

In this photo there are runes behind the demons, sort of standing there like speciment...witch makes me feel like someone was making experiments on them or somehow study them.This i belive is photo from Sentinel prime.

U could simply just lock them up... maybe someone tried to reverse the magic etc.

This is the only thing that kinda reminds of Wraith from Empyrian.I belive they are same entity  “family “.

XISpTRz.jpg

2 hours ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

Hi6LaxD.png

Those mountains in the background look a lot like Phobos.  Could mean that Classic Doom and 64 happened on Argent D'Nur and it's moons.  Sounds like great DLC.

Just a thought on the hell,nigh Sentinel insignia i find to be relavent.

If u noticed the Eternal hell concept architecture has actual buildings and structure as opposed just rock and stone hold together by magic like in D2016.

There is sign on Doomhunter on part of his gun that u can see in the big hell place.

That insignia has never been seen before in Doom 2016...so i belive we are visiting COMPLETELY new parts of hell OR...hell has evolved also by its command i mean like Samuel command.Remember Samuel is by now at least mayor hell priest consider the fact he wields crucible.If the prophice of the Kardingir tree is right Doomslayer shall weap in his shadow as well.

I belive Doomhunter is the product of Samuel.

Samuel is cooking super terrible entities to destroy Slayer.Kinda the same as dark Seraphimes are doing but not to destroy Slayer

I however belive Marauder is a product of Sentinels or dark Seraphimes entities...obviously possesed by something.He is not absolutely demon like creature unlike enything we see in hell much less actual demon as baron of hell for example.He still has some human features.

The insignia on Marauders shoulder and belt is much, much more similar in signs u see in Empyrian or argent breach.I dont belive is coincidence that the background where hes standing is Argent breach.

Doomhunter has just blenk  background.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_14_59_23.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_15_27_23.png

Also maybe just a cosmetics and coincidence but...all 3 of Super entities as Marauder, Slayer and Doomhunter have sort of a energy pluck on the left side of their chest.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_15_37_02.png

The signs in Slayers helmet seems its now powered by Night sentinels insignia.

I belive as Samuel adjust the Praator suit in first one a diffrent insignia now appears when he puts on his helmet.

Also the argent energy or x power boost he gets during gameplay also wears Seraphime, Sentinel insignia.

Just for a split second when he puts on his helmet a dark seraphime entity appears im not shur but its very similar to the one on the big doors in Sentinel city.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_16_05.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_15_05.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_13_58.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_07_59.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_06_16.png

The interesting question would be what are the origin of the Demons we fight in Doom 2016  and where does Argent energy originaly comes from.

Notice Mars in the background of that one shot? Could this actually be Deimos? What else could be that close to Mar's orbit? And we've seen a bit of Phobos so.. ideas?      Also those mountains kind of give off a classic phobos background vibe aswell.. hmm

Hi6LaxD.png

On 9/2/2018 at 3:39 PM, blackgoblinmagic said:

Just for a split second when he puts on his helmet a dark seraphime entity appears im not shur but its very similar to the one on the big doors in Sentinel city.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_07_59.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_02_at_21_06_16.png

Nice find! I think this may refer to the Wredge who gave the Slayer his armor. I'd suppose he's of demonic origin. Since he's titled as traitor hell must have been there for a while. 

Blackgoblin i will read this later but I read the first 2 entries and you are a genius man. You are a 100x bigger lore lover than me. I too noticed that they look demonlike in that mural in the necropolis 'caughtyard room' with the goatmen like entities, and the fact the angels statues in the 'heaven level' shown in the DE reveal had horns!!! So I also thought like you that seraphim have perhaps become corrupted. Great stuff man.

On 9/3/2018 at 9:55 PM, ArchangelOfHell said:

Notice Mars in the background of that one shot? Could this actually be Deimos? What else could be that close to Mar's orbit? And we've seen a bit of Phobos so.. ideas?      Also those mountains kind of give off a classic phobos background vibe aswell.. hmm

Hi6LaxD.png

I honestly can not see eny reason why that would be Mars by eny context.

Its one thing to see Mars while u are on Phobos since its in its orbit...but hell and in this case Sentinel city are completely diffrent dimensions.Unless i failed completely and the sentinel world we see in reveal is on Phobos or Deimos...witch is veryyy, very hard for me personaly to belive hehe.But i guess possible >)

Kadingir sanctum also has similar planet.Located in hell...so that defenetly can not be Mars.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_06_at_22_27_21.png

I would say it has scars ...but diffrent one.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_06_at_22_54_28.png

On 9/3/2018 at 9:55 PM, ArchangelOfHell said:

Hi6LaxD.png

Its one thing to see Mars while u are on Phobos since its in its orbit...but hell and in this case Sentinel city are completely diffrent dimensions.Unless i failed completely and the sentinel world we see in reveal is on Phobos or Deimos...witch is veryyy, very hard for me personaly to belive hehe.But i guess possible >)

Kadingir sanctum also has similar planet.Located in hell...so that defenetly can not be Mars.

Also the Seraphime that i belive was holding The crucible witch doesnt make eny sence...it appears its not.If u see the photo the tooth are diffrent and bottom is much less pointy.

In seraphime city there is sign on the flour that very much looks like the Crucible...with 3 skull heads.Slayers crucible was very much SEntinel only metal...no bones or skulls.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_06_at_21_55_29.png

Screen_Shot_2018_09_06_at_23_18_28.png

All will be revealed in time but there is way too much overlap between hell and sentinels/wraith/argentppl at this time, i sense some diablo style twist on this story. The wraith like pic is from mp map empyrean, but by argent city - sentinel prime arena you must mean that short video of a heaven like city in the quakecon keynote? You zoomed in the top right i believe. Not sure if thaTs an arena, could

be just a huge ravaged city, its similar in style to ureh concept from diablo3. Lots of damage seen so it could be another part of argent d nur after the war with hell, that we didnt get to yet.

There is also briefly a scene of a cathedral or something similar of sorts after sentinel prime, with lots of symbols like slayers and night sentinels

On 9/12/2018 at 9:41 PM, Dear Hoplite said:

The thing in that first image looks like a summoner

Most likely because this species, which i don't think are Seraphim or Wraiths, are related to and may be the pre-demonic form of the Imp species, which includes summoners, who are a highly adapted form of Imps according to the lore. My reasoning for this is the following:

1. We see the wraiths, there is concept art of them and you can actually see them in the last level Argent D'nur, they have multiple limbs AND horns, http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Wraiths
2. We see the seraphim, they are a hooded being of potentially human physical form but ultimately they are angelic with auras/halos around them, and i believe are intended to be a metaphor for the players http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Seraphim

So, I don't think these are wraiths nor are they seraphim, it may be likely they are hell priests, it could be Deag Grav, or alternatively, they may be the same species as or could be The Wretch themselves. The question to ask here is, is this a region conquered by hell? Are these beings corrupted by hell? 

3 hours ago, CreamCheese said:

The question to ask here is, is this a region conquered by hell? Are these beings corrupted by hell? 

It looks more like they're just fancily clad summoners who might be tending to a shrine. Even Hell has sacred places. This might be a temple

Actually the thing in the third image (the orange sarcophagus) in the middle reallyyyy looks like a summoner or harvester. The first image, that thing is one of 3 wraith/priest like creatures in a famous concept art, where one of the 3 is holding a crucible like thing

15 hours ago, CreamCheese said:

Most likely because this species, which i don't think are Seraphim or Wraiths, are related to and may be the pre-demonic form of the Imp species, which includes summoners, who are a highly adapted form of Imps according to the lore. My reasoning for this is the following:

1. We see the wraiths, there is concept art of them and you can actually see them in the last level Argent D'nur, they have multiple limbs AND horns, http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Wraiths
2. We see the seraphim, they are a hooded being of potentially human physical form but ultimately they are angelic with auras/halos around them, and i believe are intended to be a metaphor for the players http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Seraphim

So, I don't think these are wraiths nor are they seraphim, it may be likely they are hell priests, it could be Deag Grav, or alternatively, they may be the same species as or could be The Wretch themselves. The question to ask here is, is this a region conquered by hell? Are these beings corrupted by hell? 

im sorry when i say dark seraphime im talking abaut these guys.

jason-martin-statue-color-comp.jpg?15101

I dont mean the hooded human like figure or enything else.The hooded figure is absolute mystery to me.

I do not think these guys are hell related.They do look in form like Wraiths but the Wraiths in Argent d nur are heavely hell corupted as codex says.besides the fact Wraiths are not originaly hell beeings.It could be Wraiths are originaly somewhere from these guys familys if u take away the corruption.Im not saying they look like them but sort of similar.

Consider one of them stands in front of the odd incubator super hi tech room it hints that these guys are evolved and not absolute savage.Besides all statues we see in mp maps...are maps that are Night sentinel grounds not actual hell like places like Boneyard for ex.But they defenetly appear as sort of priests or gods on the architecture.

What bothers me is that these guys are obviously worshiped by Night sentinels...so it makes no sence for them to be HELL priests.Night sentinels fight hell.

I do belive that the actuall HELL priests can possible originate from these guys by getting corrupted by something.

But we know absolutely nothing of hell priests.

I think when they say we will visit Slayers past we will also visit hells past.

Maybe im giving to much credit do id but...it doesnt really make sence to leave hell as just hell...like demons from hell...thats some Bible shit and its not interesting, mysterious or attractive in eny way.As much as id pays attention to details I belive we will know the origin of everything when the time comes.And it will be something that will just blow our minds.

On 9/6/2018 at 2:15 PM, blackgoblinmagic said:

377211851_ValleMarinaris.jpg.178485c29a6239dec76a81000a436a07.jpg

It is absolutely Mars, that is Valle Marinaris for sure, above is an image of the real thing.  It's an unmistakeable feature if you know anything about the geography of the planet.  It seems that in the left image with the architecture it is flipped, either due to being on the south pole of whatever moon or orbiting place this location is at, or because it's an alternate dimension or something.  But it is the same geographical feature.  It's Mars, not a debate. 

So, given that it's definitely Mars, we have a huge clue of where this location could be.  My guess is that it's either a location on Phobos/some other orbiting location OR some kind of alternate dimension/time which Mars also exists in, but either way it's gotta be someplace that is orbiting the planet.  So whether or not it's in a different dimension or time, it's probably either Phobos or Deimos.       

As far as the planet we see in Hell in Doom 2016.... it definitely isn't Mars, there are no geographical features identifying it as Mars, so it could be any planet, anywhere, perhaps a planet that Hell has absorbed.  But what seeing a whole planet in Hell means is that Hell seems to be a universe like ours complete with planets and solar systems... which is a very interesting way to depict it.  

I'm wondering if Doom Eternal will elaborate on this.  Fascinating.  ID has some smart lore people, I'm impressed.       

Edited by Nairb

15 hours ago, Nairb said:

377211851_ValleMarinaris.jpg.178485c29a6239dec76a81000a436a07.jpg

It is absolutely Mars, that is Valle Marinaris for sure, above is an image of the real thing.  It's an unmistakeable feature if you know anything about the geography of the planet.  It seems that in the left image with the architecture it is flipped, either due to being on the south pole of whatever moon or orbiting place this location is at, or because it's an alternate dimension or something.  But it is the same geographical feature.  It's Mars, not a debate. 

So, given that it's definitely Mars, we have a huge clue of where this location could be.  My guess is that it's either a location on Phobos/some other orbiting location OR some kind of alternate dimension/time which Mars also exists in, but either way it's gotta be someplace that is orbiting the planet.  So whether or not it's in a different dimension or time, it's probably either Phobos or Deimos.       

As far as the planet we see in Hell in Doom 2016.... it definitely isn't Mars, there are no geographical features identifying it as Mars, so it could be any planet, anywhere, perhaps a planet that Hell has absorbed.  But what seeing a whole planet in Hell means is that Hell seems to be a universe like ours complete with planets and solar systems... which is a very interesting way to depict it.  

I'm wondering if Doom Eternal will elaborate on this.  Fascinating.  ID has some smart lore people, I'm impressed.       

Ja...the argument that planet beeing Mars is a odd since nor Phobos or Deimos have 0 atmosphere.0.

So that is 100% absolutely impossible to be on Phobos as in the reality of current time frame of Doom eternal.The Sentinel city has lots of atmosphere.Even more so Doomslayer is on Phobos and the sky is pitch black space with stars and distant planets around.Its not dark becouse its night time on Phobos, but becouse it has no atmosphere.

So in Sentinel city we see very much the atmosphere is present.There is weather, clouds, lightning and even sort of wildlife birds or perhaps bats swarming around.It can not be Phobos by eny stretch.

If u pay close attention to scars of Valle Marinaris u can very much see that the scars do not add up.

Let me mirror and rotate photo for u so it will be obvious.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_16_at_13_25_27.png

If we will be paying attention to detail lets really do that.

Phobos and Deimos are basicly left overs of Mars planet and have mainly characteristics of small comets.The surface is even smooth and Phobos might have few craters.

None of them are repoprted to have eny mountains.Its hard to imagine it could host a grandiose city witch has  atmosphere.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this would make sence...if we would travel back in time.I have no problems belive dark seraphimes have unimaginable technology that can do that.

Also Hugo and Martin said we will be visiting the past of Doomslayer...that might mean litteraly traveling back in to time.When Phobos and Deimos had atmosphere or just X amount of features that we dont know of...al thou we as humans in 2018 have no reports that those 2 moons ever had atmosphere.But fair enough.

It would also make sence why the Valle Marineris scars are much diffrent as the planet has diffrent composition of the scars at the time.

If this is the scenario it means its very likely that all 3 planets (2 moons)had a past on its surface that had been completely vanished and layered by time...and it would even shed some light on explaining why are there hell runes on stones on Mars.In the middle of excavation site.Maybe u guys are correct and the design of Mars its just diffrent.Witch is a bit slopy imo from id side.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_16_at_13_55_01.png

So I was going to make a big post about how the priests look like some of the enemies in Doom 4.  But then just thought the pictures speak for them selves.  Perhaps these are all related.

Imp, Archvile (just because it kinda looks like a imp), Summoner, Harvester and finally the Wraith(s).

637px-Codex_imp.bimage.png

av.jpg.13110072d13df5411d875aa5b692527e.jpg

313px-Codex_archvile.bimage.png

500px-Harvester.jpg

Doom_2016_Wraiths.jpg

wraith4.jpg

Edited by Zemini

1 hour ago, Zemini said:

So I was going to make a big post about how the priests look like some of the enemies in Doom 4.  But then just thought the pictures speak for them selves.  Perhaps these are all related.

Imp, Archvile (just because it kinda looks like a imp), Summoner, Harvester and finally the Wraith(s).

637px-Codex_imp.bimage.png

av.jpg.13110072d13df5411d875aa5b692527e.jpg

313px-Codex_archvile.bimage.png

500px-Harvester.jpg

Doom_2016_Wraiths.jpg

wraith4.jpg

We already know that the Summoner and Imps are related, the wraiths is a more confusing aspect tbh, im still not sold on them being directly related to the imp type species. What we know so far is that the Elk/Goat/Deer esque beings are all related, that is the "Balgaar" types, being the Hell Knights who I suspect, are a "prepubescent" version of the Barons of Hell (the codex says Barons of Hell ARE a type of Hell Knight), the pinky demons and the cyberdemons. In the 2015 Demos, the Imp's design was intended to look similar to the Hell Knights, my suspicion is somewhere through development they decided that Imps are part of a different family of beings, and the archvilles and summoners and all of them constitute part of it.. we never see any of them with horns, is of important note, the Summoner, Imp and Archville lack any horns, but seemingly have spikes, meanwhile, I don't think the prowler is part of that family, i think they are part of a separate family, the "Cyclops" family, constituting the Mancubus that invaded Mars and occupied the titan's realms, the pain elementals and the most obvious being the Cacodemon.

So my demonic taxonomy is as follows, the "ETs" who resemble humanoid aliens, the Balgaar who resemble goat type being, the Cyclops, the Human-demons which include revenants and perhaps the mancubus involved in the earth invasion, and the "Brain" species which i think are simply a further development of the human-demons. This all fits into the current canon which is that Hell likes to colonize civilizations and demonize them.

@Nairb

It appears i owe u an apology.

I was looking over concept art and i found this photo of Ryan Watkins entitled Mars!!It says it was created as Skydome for Doom snapmaps.However the Mars that appears in actual game D2016 has diffrent scars.

https://www.artstation.com/ryanwatkins

Now..

The scars from this Mars and the planet we see above from Sentinel city very much are the same.At least from one side...but i mean exact.

So it appears that planet is Mars.

However this makes no sence to me becouse of 0 atmosphere on Phobos and Deimos.And the Mars we see in Doom 2016 AND the Mars we see from gameplay while on Phobos do NOT match these scars.This must be Mars way back in time or ahead.

...but...apperently ..Mars..

Screen_Shot_2018_09_22_at_18_09_02.png

they might be pulling our leg on the original story which would be a fun callback "apparently you were wrong all along, this time Deimos has been floating over Mars itself instead. "Always a twist.." you mutter to yourself as you rappel down the space elevator over to Mars to experience the third and final episode of doom eternal, mars again?!"

So, a few things.

First of all, since I see people using all sorts of forms of this word... the singular of Seraphim is Seraph.

The figure on the mural in Argent D'Nur appears to be a summoner and nothing more.

I don't know what the Argent-ean machine in the concept art does, but I don't think it's for cooking champions, simply because we don't have any evidence to support it. The only machine we know of from the Argent realm is whatever the UAC found and researched, which eventually lead to them building VEGA. I don't think the thing in the concept art is a supercomputer, but I don't have any evidence against it either.

I have a pretty good working theory on where Sentinel Prime is and why. You guys are right that Deimos shouldn't have an atmosphere, but that is where it appears to be. Mars appears to be much closer than it does from Phobos. So.. how did some fallen city from another dimension get to Deimos? Or is Mars floating above it? We don't know but I think a clue is in the passages from the Prophetic Tree.

Yet even as the Doom Slayer revels in the spoils of his war, another shall rise from the fires: a dark priest consumed by the Crucible. And even the Doom Slayer shall weep in his shadow.

The power held within the Crucible will punish man-born and demon kin alike. It will crush the divide. It will corrupt all realms. It will create the monster. It must never be found.

It will crush the divide.

Either that means travel between realms is now possible for non-demons or it means the realms have... merged. Think about it, Hell on Earth? Why not Argent city on Deimos, then? I think Sam went fucking around with the Crucible and it has all gone sideways. Things are about to get reeeeeal weird y'all. Can't wait for the new game.

It's not entirely clear if "the monster" and the "dark priest consumed by the Crucible" are one and the same but if I had to make an educated guess... Sam is going to be the big bad at the end of this game. As much as I'd like a redux of the Icon (and we may still get that too), I think Sam was intended to be the big bad all along.

Blackgoblinmagic, you are a true dude. I love thinking and talking about the lore and I think you have twice the obsession I do. Good work, man.

@AutoDestructo

Ha thank u sir.

Speculations are fun!!  :  )

There is more Sentinel insignia all over shotgun.And probablly  coincidence  the sign on the flag from Empyrian, Argent breach and Sentinel city is very similar just inverted to the one from the incubation pod chamber.The shape of insignia appears the same.

Screen_Shot_2018_10_02_at_20_55_40.png

The shotgun also bears a mark that looks very similar to Slayers mark or Maraunders mark...and those 2 signs are almost identical.Marauder was probablly once upon a time a night sentinel...or the super entity that the big machine creates.Like Slayer...but thats just my opinion.

Screen_Shot_2018_10_02_at_21_02_21.png

@blackgoblinmagic

Yeah, that guys screams "fallen Night Sentinel". Given the fact we see him in what I assume is Sentinel Prime, due to the crumbling Argent architecture. He also has a suit very similar to the Praetor, so either this guy is the one who makes all these goodies or he and DoomGuy show at the same stores. My money says that this is the "Betrayer" figure from the fall of Argent and also the "Wretch" who created the armor and I also assume the energy weapons we see. Like, maybe he's the inspiration for Hephaestus. Some ugly badass who makes neat shit "in the forges of Hell", seems fitting.

On 9/4/2018 at 5:55 AM, ArchangelOfHell said:

Hi6LaxD.png

That's not mars, that's the glowing red hell portal thing from the twelfth mission in DOOM (2016)

Not to forget aswell, Mars in Doom Eternal is represented as an orange colour with a bit of red hue, not red dominantly with an orange aura.

On 10/27/2018 at 6:57 AM, XLightningStormL said:

That's not mars, that's the glowing red hell portal thing from the twelfth mission in DOOM (2016)

Negative. For two reasons.

First, the glowing red hell portal thing is The Well, or to quote the demons, "that which brings us upon our enemies". It was made with the combined energies of the enslaved souls of the Wraiths. The Wraiths are now free and the portal closed.

Second, that is clearly Mars. You can see the Valles Marineris, the largest and most distinct Geological feature in the entire solar system. No mistaking it.

There is this this orrery room in mp map Argent breach witch it appears to be Night sentinel world.Architecture heavly reminds of the Sentinel city we see in Eternal reveal.

It seems like the orrery room holds some kind of energy device ...some sort of (argent) energy generator.

There are few similarities betwen these things i have put in photo.This cross like shaped insignia.

tony-garza-00-dlc-argbreach02.jpg

It just confirms that Slayer is defenetly powered now by these entitys and it seems they have constant acces to this energy....witch might be the origin of argent energy.Personaly i relly belive the Slayer and Marauder have been cooked in the big machine room from the concepts from Eternal.