Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcroDM

GZDoom Error

I have been trying to use GZDoom Builder 2.3 so i can start learning how to create maps of my own but i have a problem.

Whilst i was setting up GZDoom Builder i got an error  as shown.

If anyone can help on to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated.Thank You.

DeepinScreenshot_20180819213212.png

GZDoom Builder is a Windows program, using .NET and DirectX, you don't look like you're running Windows though.

2 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

GZDoom Builder is a Windows program, using .NET and DirectX, you don't look like you're running Windows though.

No im not but i have used GZDoom builder on Debian (the system im running) in the past and worked completly fine but now it has an error of some sorts

Maybe try running the Windows build in Wine? I don't have Linux on any computer I can use at the moment (I do have an android phone but obviously that foesn't really count in this case), but from what I understand Wine is fairly decent at running Windows games so it can probably handle GZDB as well

Hi sorry for the 2 month response but i got a new system i am still using Debian but a diffrent build i had wine previously and still it doesnt work now it wont even load it up maybe i might be downloading it from the wrong website i dont know maybe you can leave me a link to the right download.