Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coolbisondude

Q for you dear doomers :]

Recommended Posts

hi everyone i'm new here ^^

my question...

i play doom classic complete in ps3 & duke nukem 3d in ps4

is there any original doom in ps4?? not 3d like doom 3 i mean the classic one ^_^

 

Share this post


Link to post

Unless Classic Complete is made backwards compatible then no, there is no Classic Doom on PS4.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Nevander said:

Unless Classic Complete is made backwards compatible then no, there is no Classic Doom on PS4.

 

too bad :(

the original doom always the best

thanx alot :D

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/23/2018 at 11:47 PM, V0idH0und said:

It's not backwards compatible, sadly. Which is a sin.

PlayStation Now is a thing, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MTF Sergeant said:

PlayStation Now is a thing, right? 

I forgot all about that. I don't think it's on there though. But I can check.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, V0idH0und said:

I forgot all about that. I don't think it's on there though. But I can check.

I know the fact that you can play PS2 and PS3 games though. I'm not entirely sure because I don't have a PS4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MTF Sergeant said:

I know the fact that you can play PS2 and PS3 games though. I'm not entirely sure because I don't have a PS4. 

It's not available through Playstation now. (yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MTF Sergeant said:

Sad to know that. PS3 Discs won't work as well? 

Nope. Apparently Sony can't do normal backwards compatibility. :P

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, V0idH0und said:

Nope. Apparently Sony can't do normal backwards compatibility.

Hell they can't even do cross play! How the hell is Microsoft and Nintendo coming up with those stuff, while the company which sold the most consoles couldn't? 

Share this post


Link to post

Sony only had their 15 seconds of fame after the Xbox One E3 failure. They have run their course with trying to avoid cross-play, especially as the console gaming on the PS4 turns shit.

 

On-topic: Classic Complete backwards compat. will never be a thing, AFAIK.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Cacodemon345 said:

Sony only had their 15 seconds of fame after the Xbox One E3 failure. They have run their course with trying to avoid cross-play, especially as the console gaming on the PS4 turns shit.

 

On-topic: Classic Complete backwards compat. will never be a thing, AFAIK.

Luckily, I have an Xbox One and I have bought the classic Doom and Doom 2, released for the Xbox 360 as digital copies.

 

Bet Sony can't do shit like that!

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×