?imw=1024&imh=472&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

When polish developers made two games.

I have no idea what's going on here.

"Won't work if your PC hasn't enough system requirements?"

Um... duh? 

7 hours ago, Murdoch said:

I have no idea what's going on here.

Same, and it was not fun either.

Stopped reading at "pandering to SJWs". Here we go again, oh boy...

1 hour ago, seed said:

Same, and it was not fun either.

No it was just baffling. I mean the system requirements line? You think a modern, high end, high quality game should work on your five year old dual core laptop with integrated graphics? Yeah, no.

1 hour ago, seed said:

Stopped reading at "pandering to SJWs". Here we go again, oh boy...

Gender can be fluid in the game? OMG SJW PANDERING!!!!!111 Or was there something else that got their panties in a bunch as well.

2 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

No it was just baffling. I mean the system requirements line? You think a modern, high end, high quality game should work on your five year old dual core laptop with integrated graphics? Yeah, no.

Make that 10 or so, I think that's what it was poking fun at.

Tbh pure dual core CPUs are just not enough anymore.

Wanting a modern-day game to run on shitty Intel iGPUs is pretty stupid, man. I have to agree with the system requirements though. DRM-less Doom Eternal runs at 60+ FPS, but C2077 runs at 30 FPS at best on a Radeon RX 460 with Intel Core i5-6500 from what I saw. Which indeed points at how unoptimized the game is.

15 hours ago, Cacodemon345 said:

Wanting a modern-day game to run on shitty Intel iGPUs is pretty stupid, man. I have to agree with the system requirements though. DRM-less Doom Eternal runs at 60+ FPS, but C2077 runs at 30 FPS at best on a Radeon RX 460 with Intel Core i5-6500 from what I saw. Which indeed points at how unoptimized the game is.

True, but an i5?

This kinda sounds like bottlenecking to me, triple-A games these days, especially those claiming to be bleeding edge, require an i7 and its AMD equivalent instead. Newer gen i5 CPUs may fare better though, notice the ninth gen comes with 6 cores and 6 threads now.

rsz-ycie30afztb61.png

EDIT: 1.1 is up, more performance and stability fixes for old gen, bugfixes and 'laying groundwork for future patches', was hoping they'd fix blood pump and the broken weapon mods. waiting

Edited by sluggard

Comparing cyberpunk to doom eternal is a bit unfair. The latest idtech is a marvel true enough, but a detailed open world game has much more work to do.

Modding support tools, It doesn't seem like the one they talked about earlier, was expecting something like an editor, but maybe that's far fetched or up to the modders to make, iirc there is already one based on one for TW3. I wonder what else modders can come up with now that they have this.

Spoiler

download.jpg

?imw=662&imh=1024&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Edited by sluggard