Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janizdreg

Good pages dying on me

In the Team DeiM forums (hosted by EZBoard), it says that the server's owner, Rellik, has moved and the site will be down for a few weeks.

Just try it without index.htm - http://www.saunalahti.fi/janiz/ should work. The actual page doesn't exist anymore, nowadays I just store some neat stuff there (ZDoom config scripts, music, etc.).
My team's page is still there though, so check out http://koti.mbnet.fi/~spt/.

Cool to see you alive & kicking too, Gokuma. I've thought, ever since the death of Doom Nation, that your page was lost for good. Too bad you've removed all the neat crosshairs though. ;]
Speaking of pages presumed dead, many of the pages in your R.I.P. list do exist, just with different names and/or urls. For example, Mike Reed's, Mr. DooM's & Wildman's ZDoom Tech Reference are still around.

And no, I'm not Dreg...whoever that is. =P

-Janizdreg
The proud "Newbie" =)

Heh. I didn't know Gokumas page was up again..

Janizdreg, so your not the dude who had the "Doom updates" page at doomnation?

This thread is a little treasure trove of links already.

Please feel free to submit updated locations for sites to the Doom category on dmoz.org - I do try to keep it up to date and locate moved sites.

There have certainly been some good pages go AWOL recently - including the Doomoscope which finally vanished in the last few months.

Good to see you too Janizdreg. Heh, I posted that link I had an old bookmark of as a joke. I found a newer link in your profile here. I guess I'll update my links page with those new and correct links now. BTW, at the bottom of my download page there's a link to a directory on geocities full of miscellaneous things which includes almost all my old stuff such as those crosshairs.

It was terrible when I was testing the links on my old link pages sitting on my hard drive. On the skin links page, one single link still worked.

kristus said:
Janizdreg, so your not the dude who had the "Doom updates" page at doomnation?

Yup, I worked on that page for some time - DoomWiz was the one who originally designed and maintained the page. After me there was Marc "Fanatic" Pullen, the third and last guy to do Doom Updates stuff before the page finally died with Doom Nation.