Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MegaZzZeux

Either "Agree" or "Disagree" with the above opinion ONLY. Then state one of your own.

Agree.

Sandy Peterson's level design is better than American Mcgee's level design.

EDIT: looks like I replied late, for the second opinion id say

Disagree(never played any of two games myself)

Disagree (CoD 1 and 2 were fun WW2 shooters before the genre became oversaturated)

Wolfenstein 3D hasn't aged that well and it's dull to play

Just now, DMPhobos said:

Disagree (CoD 1 and 2 were fun WW2 shooters before the genre became oversaturated)

Wolfenstein 3D hasn't aged that well and it's dull to play

Disagree.

Wolfenstein 3D has unique things about it's engine too. Just look at Rise Of The Triad! It's got OUTSIDE LEVELS and it's proof that if you try hard enough, you can make a map that isn't just rooms.

5 minutes ago, Fonze said:

Disagree.

This thread is just for post count ++

Disagree.

This thread is for trying to see how long you can last without getting into an argument over a different opinion. In this "modern-day" society, we live in a world where saying a different opinion equals a flame war. If we argue in this thread, we lose.

Agree

The Spirit World has an underrated midi track.

EDIT: I was on the other page :O.

No opinion (I don't know who this guy is but he's probably good)

id Software needs to buy the rights for Hexen and Heretic (and maybe Strife too) from Activision and reboot those games.

59 minutes ago, BrassKnight said:

id Software needs to buy the rights for Hexen and Heretic (and maybe Strife too) from Activision and reboot those games.

No opinion (I thought Heretic and Hexen were owned by Raven Software? And Strife by Rogue Entertainment?)

1 hour ago, BrassKnight said:

agreed. i wish i could play a new Heretic game someday. and while they're at it, release Heretic II on GOG.

Ferrari is going to win this year's F1 constructors title, for once. and so will Vettel, for the drivers championship.

46 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

No opinion (I thought Heretic and Hexen were owned by Raven Software? And Strife by Rogue Entertainment?)

I just knew that I forgot that Strife was made by Rouge Entertaiment not Rogue Software.

Disagree (with the derailment of this thread)

Opinion: We are all too "connected", be it by texting, phone calls, social media, etc.

Agree.

Dragonball Z is not the best anime, but it is probably the most influential. (from someone who's not super into anime)

Agree.

You always charge a dumb fuck white college student more for cocaine. They're privileged and probably non-binary—they always think they're getting uncut.

Can I phone a friend for this one? Agree I think?

iPhones have astonishingly terrible battery life.