Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elarmadillo3

How do i play Scoredoom?

It seems that there's only one place where you can get Scoredoom now, and it's GitHub. Since i'm a giant dumb-ass, i'd want someone to explain to me how to run it.

The github page I found was empty so you can't grab it from there. Since the site is down and I can't find any mirrors you might need to use wadseeker (part of doom seeker). I'll have a squizz tonight and see if I can find it for you.

56 minutes ago, xvertigox said:

The github page I found was empty so you can't grab it from there. Since the site is down and I can't find any mirrors you might need to use wadseeker (part of doom seeker). I'll have a squizz tonight and see if I can find it for you.

The ScoreDoom repository is found here, all the code is still up (unless there is some other page for some reason?). Although with the website down, pretty much compiling the source code is the only way to play now (unless someone reuploads the latest binaries, maybe I should myself).

https://github.com/ddraigcymraeg

I'll bet with how powerful scripting is with ZScript nowadays, once GZDoom gets C/S support ScoreDoom can be recreated as a regular mod instead of just a separate source port.