Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Googly_eyes_onion

Be the demons,'' PLEASE HELP''

So i use to play on a doom source port called zandronum, play a ton of hours into the multiplayer. I ran across a wad or a pk3 file idk for sure. But it let you play as the demons. It had more than just the normal demons, had complex doom monsters in it. Also it had a leveling up system, where to be the more stronger monsters you had to kill enough demons. Im really trying to find this wad or pk3 file. Can anybody help me out!!! Please and thank you!!!! 

Jessie Ramirez. (My first post) 

@Googly_eyes_onion

Welcome to Doomworld!

You may have some luck with this thread, which is dedicated to "I'm looking for this particular wad file..." type requests (or pleas):

Incidentally, I remember seeing youtube videos about mods (here and here are two) that let you play as the various monsters, but I don't recall them having a level system, so I don't know if they're what you're looking for. This video said something about Skulltag. Anyway, good luck.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:58 PM, Gaia74 said:

Beast incarnation? xD

Do you mind sending me a copy of the beast incarnation? , I have some unofficial copy. It just feels really bad, I remember playing it (so fun) This one soo wierd. Idk where i could find the latest verson of the file.

33 minutes ago, Googly_eyes_onion said:

Do you mind sending me a copy of the beast incarnation? , I have some unofficial copy. It just feels really bad, I remember playing it (so fun) This one soo wierd. Idk where i could find the latest verson of the file.

the problem is that the wad I think he died and the truth, i have the wad but that is only for multiplayer and is more difficult than normal

it would be good if you asked in the thread of trying to find specific wad, it would be easier since you already have the name, the thing is to find the wad