Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is this? I see you took my levels from Outcast and the level names from Redemption Denied, without asking me.

If it's meant for multiplayer on ZDaemon or Zandronum you can keep it up but please credit me for anything you based from Retribution. This includes scripts, level conversions, the 3 new Outcast maps and the names for the Redemption Denied maps.

Even though the original work is still not mine, I put in tons of work and I at the very minimum want to be fully credited for the work I did. Asking first is a good rule for the future by the way, even if the readme does not specify. I will be adding this to my readme.

will do on next release. current one's documentation credits the Retribution mod author for maps and scripts, at the moment. Redemption Denied names still remain uncredited but will be added with the update.

Thanks for this. So this is some best of map pack? It would be nice if someone made some full mappacks for zandronum (talking about the addon maps)

NP, This is sorta like a best-of with most popular maps from Doom 64 EX such as Spiral 2D, etc. Zandronum is supported although only tested on GZDoom which I believe is similar.

I thought this is zandronum focused, as i read multiplayer. The new maps from Nevanders Doom64 mod usually can't be played in zandronum and nobody made it compatible. The same with his older version 1.4. Zandronum won't run because of the gameplay stuff included.