Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

Rule 666: If it exists, someone made it in Doom

1 minute ago, MarisaKirisame said:

I plan on porting (or at least loosely imitating) Doom inside GZDoom's ZScript.

44 minutes ago, MarisaKirisame said:

I plan on porting (or at least loosely imitating) Doom inside GZDoom's ZScript.

Why would you waste your time doing that? GZDoom already emulates Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Strife, and Chex Quest.

Open the gzdoom.pk3 and you'll see all the data is already there.

You know, I regret making this thread, even though the drama that happened at the beginning of this thread wore off and people started taking this seriously. I still regret making it. Why? Because it took me until today to realize how stupid it was for me to post this thread.

37 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

You know, I regret making this thread, even though the drama that happened at the beginning of this thread wore off and people started taking this seriously. I still regret making it. Why? Because it took me until today to realize how stupid it was for me to post this thread.

no shit XD

On 9/25/2018 at 4:20 PM, crazyflyingdonut said:

Hey, we all do stupid things every now and then, don't worry about it.

Wow are these comments idiotic. CFD just made a suggestion. No need to make harsh jokes about it. I think it's a nice idea to have a rule of the game.

1 minute ago, The-Heretic-Assassin said:

Wow are these comments idiotic. CFD just made a suggestion. No need to make harsh jokes about it. I think it's a nice idea to have a rule of the game.

Thank you for trying to defend me, but I already said earlier that I regret making the thread. It wasn't because other people pressured me to, it was because it took me a really long time to realize how stupid I was to post it. No hard feelings, though, and if I sounded rude to you, I apologize.

2 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Thank you for trying to defend me, but I already said earlier that I regret making the thread. It wasn't because other people pressured me to, it was because it took me a really long time to realize how stupid I was to post it. No hard feelings, though, and if I sounded rude to you, I apologize.

You weren't being rude friend, don't worry.