Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TakenStew22

Favorite Doom music track?

Legion of the Lost is my favorite by far. Pretty much any track from TNT is going to be one of my favorites.

The music of TNT map 07 is one of my favourites. I have the feeling to stroll in a chinese quarter at the middle of the night while someone is secretly stalking me.

At Doom's Gate (Ultimate Doom E1M1)

Nobody Told me about id (Ultimate Doom E2M8)

Running From Evil (Doom 2 Map 01)

The Healer Stalks (Doom 2 Map 02)

Between Levels (Doom 2 Map 04)

I'm surprised nobody mentioned "Sign of Evil" (E1M8, E3M4), that has to be best track in the entire Doom series.

Also "They're going to get you" (E2M4) has to be one of the most atmosferic tracks.

EDIT: Just been listening to Doom 1 ost and i have to say there isn't a track i don't like, every single one blends perfectly with the map it plays on. Majestic.

yeah we've had this topic before, but as far as IWAD tracks go, I actually like none of them now. Not even the Evilution tracks are good anymore.

I also like Doom 2's intermission theme. The text screen themes from Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 are also my favorite, especially Ultimate Doom's.

6 hours ago, NuMetalManiak said:

yeah we've had this topic before, but as far as IWAD tracks go, I actually like none of them now. Not even the Evilution tracks are good anymore.

WHAT!?

It's my favourite track from Ultimate Doom. This track fits very well in a hellish tech base but I always imagine myself surviving in a distorted haunted circus while listening this. Malicious creatures and evil spirits want to capture you with funny but harmful tricks and traps in order to torture your body until your death.

E2M1 is easily my favorite track.

I just love the way the music increases the tension of the maze like crates at the beginning of the map especially on UV or Nightmare. :^)