Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is a megawad I have been working on that includes new textures,fog effects, and monsters. I need someone to playtest it and report any major flaws they discover such as doors that wont open or teliporters/switches that don't work. I do check for such things myself, but sometimes things get forgotten or missed. 

Their are 4 maps here and work on the fifth is underway... https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrr70gw6ibhw1t4/SEIGMARTA.pk3?dl=0

Hate to be the one to say this, but visually, this looks grossly inconsistent. So many aesthetic elements here don't exactly look like they go together with the rest of it. You might want to establish one specific aesthetic (be it vanilla Doom, Doom 64 or whatever) and stick to that as best you can.

That said, I'll still keep an eye peeled, because the level design looks nice at the very least.

Im not looking to make a total conversion out of it, I just really like this texture set. I don't think it looks bad. Meby after their are more levels you will get used to it. I played so many maps like this I just developed my own appreciation for seeing textures mixed like this i guess.

Just one more tip for the future - you can use imgur, facebook and discord picture links to put here and they will embed here without any problems. Dropbox links for pictures doesn't work here. 

Just now, Myst.Haruko said:

Just one more tip for the future - you can use imgur, facebook and discord picture links to put here and they will embed here without any problems

At this point in time I think people would do well to upload their screenshots directly to doomworld. Especially when you link threads this becomes relevant: When the OP contains images hosted by third party sites like imgur, the thread preview that gets created when you link the respective thread won't take those linked screenshots into account. In short, as far as forum software is considered, upload those jpgs directly here and at some point when the thread is dead, and you really need to clean up it's also nice and easy to do that.