Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
termrork

Doomiablo 0.2.0 - Diablo & DooM Crossover

thank you all for your kind words!

@General Rainbow Bacon magic and rare are by definition random, but uniques will be unique ;). yes there is a skill tree, in the middle of the video you can see a part of it already. I have got 100 ideas from this amazing doom community for skills.

@Job not yet : /

Great to hear that you are still working on this. Combination of doom and diablo is something like wet game dream for me. Good luck to future work

@Memfis yes, the opposite is sadly not possible... imagine one could simply the transform the chaos sanctuary into a doom map, that would be awesome :D

@Marlamir so we have some dreams in common!

@wheresthebeef although I am not enjoying the batman theme the wad is an impressive piece of work... I have learned a lot from it about dehacked. therefore it was clear for me to make a little homage like this ;)

So is this a mod for Diablo 2 or Doom 2? If it's Diablo 2, does the mod require any of the Doom iwads?

3 hours ago, termrork said:

@The-Heretic-Assassin it is a for diablo 2. yes it automatically extract the needed recources of an iwad and therefore you need an official iwad or freedoom (everything will look like freedoom then though)

@ArcheKruz glad you like it! :)

Sweet. :)