Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memes4lyfe

how do i play the full version of wolfenstein 3d on floppy disks?

I don't know much about installing old DOS games these days but if I were you I'd pull the WL1/6 files and just use ECWolf. Assuming pulling them directly is possible, I am not sure.

The request is pretty unclear. If you have the original floppy disks, do you want to install from them? Or are you trying to play the game from a floppy disk (I don't think that's possible...)?

If you just want to play in DOSBox, it's probably easiest to use the Steam or GOG.com releases.

Well, first off you would need (obviously) an external USB 3.5" or 5.25" floppy drive.  Install it and then open the wolf3d.exe file in DosBox. 

oh. ok.

now that THAT'S out of the way, is anyone interested in playing doom multiplayer? (this is the only way i know how to play multiplayer:asking)

i have a server set up. the game is DooM II, skill is hurt me plenty, level is 32, game type is co-op, time limit is 20 minutes, and the UDP port is 2342.

if you want to join, feel free to do so. the time of this message is 8:30 pm sharp.

9 hours ago, memes4lyfe said:

uh oh. my server is not publicly accessible. something about port forwarding. how do i do that?

That means you have to open a port on your router. Can you log into your router?