Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ruisu

Zandronum Hud Problem

Hi, I had switched from GZDoom to Zandronum, because on my PC Zandronum runs better. One more thing that bothers me is that you can not change the size of the HUD and can not disable some things, look at the screenshots. (in the second image) I just wanted to show the current gun ammo, (in the first image) the HUD is really little. Somebody know some way to edit these things?

Oh, if my English is bad, is because I used Google Translate, because im'a brazillian.

Screenshot_Doom_20180930_121810.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180930_121819.png

6 hours ago, nadhim said:

at first had Chocolate Doom but I could not get past how badly pixelated it was at distances lol. So I switched to GZDoom

That's a pretty massive leap. You couldn't have just used a different vanilla-style port that offered enhanced resolutions and customization, like prboom+ and glboom+? Also have you tried + and - to change screen size for your hud?

enter in options and in the hud options are one called stretch status bar, use them ,I think there is another one too but I do not remember what it is although it is next to the stretch