Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Console Doom ITT

It's okay doom. Not everybody knew there was more than the shareware release of D1. I also though there was only the one episode and for that I am sorry.

There, there, 32x Doom, it's okay. It's not your fault Sega rushed your development. We both know you had the ability to be so much more. You were my first, and you will always hold a special place in my heart. And let's face it, not even Sega's shoddy MIDI conversion could ruin E1M5.

My first was on a emulator of Doom GBA that was installed on a custom xbox of a friend.

Remeber classic levels and green blood. But never defeated the master mind.

It's okay Doom. Forgive me for only playing the PC version and not playing any of the console versions.

Its okay Doom.

Sure Doom GBA, the handheld port, is a faster speedrun...

But I heard the only person who ever attempted that port seriously... was cursed to play the console version for life.

Including the 3DO and SNES versions... 

It's okay Doom :^)

TIL Lost Soul's original death sound is just Doomguy's "nah" sound but the enemy itself is coded to play the exploding fireball sound when dead instead.

And the original death sound made its way to the SNES port.

It's OK. The Doom 2016 hack frauds made half the enemies move faster than the slowass player but it's gonna be alright, we play the original instead ... it's gonna be fine.