Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Give Me Ya Pretzels

Superb Military Doom Like Power Fantasy v.2.6

Spoiler

Lol

In this mod, you will be able to go to 4 episodes, play as 9 different classes, use over 35 weapons, play through 26 levels, and have a lot of fun (hopefully)!

Story: a portal from the underworld has released demons and a virus, the virus can make thing poof if they are touched by a certain person and the virus makes the sky and some textures a blue and white checkerboard pattern. a company called GENEMP did all of this by accented and sends an army of bio creatures and robots in 6 groups, the first is lead a clone of Duke Nukem. the 2nd is lead by A mutant clone of commander keen. and the 3rd group is lead by the Gerhard Botz. The 4th was led by Heinz Botz. the 5th was led by Hermann Botz. and 6th was led by Hans Bettenhausen. The 7th was led by Ernst Bettenhausen. The 8th was led by Walter Bettenhausen.  they all got possesed. so 2 robots, a Mutant, a Humanoid, and 5 humans team up and set out to defeat the demonic threat.

Disclaimer: the double barrel laser gun is the only weapon that can reload by press the reload key. And also to power up a weapon, you have to get a tomb of power.

Classes: Otto Weber (German), Robo Chap (Robot), Chex Warrior (Humanoid), Cong Wang (Chinese), Dude Guy (is friends with Doom Guy), Hacxer (same guy that is from Hacx), Commander Keen (Human), Pisano Bot (Robot), and Macy Croft (Mutant Clone of Lara Croft).

Weapons: (not starter weapons): Double Barrel Laser Gun, Ballistic Crossbow, The Duke, Flame Rod, HyperTazer, Flare Barrel Launcher, Gatling Tazer, Laser Chaingun, Mine Gunner, Minigun, MP40, Electro Gauntlet, Lighting Staff, Indium Rocket Launcher, The Homie, Phazer Cannon, Mega Plasma Rifle, Bloosh Beamer, The Dragon Smoke Cannon, The Phoenix Flame Staff, The V40, The Hyper Shotgun, The MP5K, The EMP Blaster, Muskit, Muskit Ball Chaingun, The Friendly Duke Nukem Cloner, The R19, CyroBomb Launcher, MP35, HPW, TZAR42,  BDBPG, Olmpious Destructer, The Railgun. Thomson Smg, M16, Wrath Staff (is powered up version of the GENEMP Bolter) Genemp Bolter, KPW, and the The Baron Butcher (powered up version of the Olmpious Destructer), The Duck Launcher.

Episodes: Mission To Phobos (Levels: MAPE01, E1M2, E1M3, E1M4, E1M5, E1M6, E1M7, E1M8, E1M9) Return To Earth (Levels: Map01, Map02, Map03, Map04, Map05, Map06), The Ultimate Showdown (Levels: Map33, Map30, Map35, Map36), and Rescue At GEMEMP HQ (Levels: HAC01, HAC02, HAC03, HAC04, HAC05, HAC06).

Credits: the credits are veiwable before the mod starts and can be also veiwed after the mod starts up. Before starting a game, go into the console and you can see the credits

Download:

Here is a link that has a stable version of the mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zkp58d7gx1tamt/Superbdoomlikepowerfantisyfullfixed.zip?dl=1

ezgif-1-d856ffc06864.gif

Capture.PNG

Cb.PNG

Cd.PNG

Cf (2).PNG

Edited by Give Me Ya Pretzels : Adding new update 2.6

Hope this is a fun mod

Also, I need some feedback, I took over 2 months making this mod. Just make a post of your opinion. and I will see if waisting 2 months of my life was worth it.

Edited by teamswag : Replacing text because you can't delete l Post

You're going to want: 

- Screenshots and/or gameplay videos. 

- Better formatting. (Feel free to copy the contents of this spoiler. I didn't change any of the words.) 

Spoiler

In this mod, you will be able to go to 4 episodes, play as 9 different classes, use about 32 weapons (there maybe less than 32 or more than 32), play through 26 levels, and have a lot of fun (hopefully)!

Story: a portal from the underworld has released demons and a virus, the virus can make thing poof if they are touched by a certain person and the virus makes the sky and some textures a blue and white checkerboard pattern. a company called GENEMP did all of this by accented and sends an army of bio creatures and robots in 3 groups, the first is lead Duke Nukem, the 2nd is lead by A mutant clone of commander keen, and the 3rd group is lead by the Wolfenstein Hyper Soldier. they all got possesed. so 2 robots, a Mutant, a Humanoid, and 5 humans team up and set out to defeat the demonic threat.

Classes: Otto Weber (German), Robo Chap (Robot), Chex Warrior (Humanoid), Cong Wang (Chinese), Dude Guy (is friends with Doom Guy), Hacxer (same guy that is from Hacx), Commander Keen (Human), Electro Erik (Robot), and Macy Croft (Mutant Clone of Lara Croft).

Weapons: (not starter weapons): Ballistic Crossbow, Flame Rod, HyperTazer, Nuker, Gatling Tazer, Laser Chaingun, Mine Gunner, Minigun, MP40, Electro Gauntlet, Lighting Staff, Indium Rocket Launcher, The Homie, Phaser Rifle, Mega Plasma Rifle, Bloosh Beamer, The Dragon Smoke Cannon, The Phoenix Flame Staff, The V40, The Hyper Shotgun, The MP5K, The EMP Blaster, Muskit, Muskit Ball Chaingun, The Ultra Glass Shatterer, The Friendly Duke Nukem Cloner, The R19, The Dumbo Shotgun, and The Railgun.

Episodes: Mission To Phobos (Levels: MAPE01, E1M2, E1M3, E1M4, E1M5, E1M6, E1M7, E1M8, E1M9) Return To Earth (Levels: Map01, Map02, Map03, Map04, Map05, Map06), The Ultimate Showdown (Levels: Map33, Map30, Map35, Map36), and Rescue At GEMEMP HQ (Levels: HAC01, HAC02, HAC03, HAC04, HAC05, HAC06).

- A file that can be confidently downloaded. Glancing at the contents, that zip doesn't look like it's meant to be unpacked -- so it should be named with a .pk3 extension to signal that definitively and make sure no one inadvertently unpacks it. Read this page on organizing pk3s properly. 

The tips in this post will certainly be of use. My overall recommendation would be to focus primarily on getting help organizing your post and file better, and then seek feedback on the mod itself afterwards. 

Dropbox protip... if you change that 0 to a 1 at the end of the URL, it immediately gives a download popup instead of redirecting to dropboxes shitty page.