Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

sir, your behaviour is arbitrary and highly unsafe. please desist immediately

The titles for these threads are improving somewhat, i almost chuckled at this one

From the thread name i really thought this is going to be about someone badly behave... and now im speechless and confused :D this is one of the weirdest wad name i've ever seen.

Spent a short amount of time on maxes. This one wasn't the fastest but I was surprised that getting through the map at this pace with so little damage was possible, given how much of a deathbox it becomes. Great RNG.

The map is sort of an intro "No Health" map I guess. I wouldn't say it's too good at being one, since much of the potential damage is quite front-loaded and also subject to RNG (those sergeants), with the rest being rote SSG jousting and infight management. 

Edited by rdwpa

3 hours ago, Marlamir said:

From the thread name i really thought this is going to be about someone badly behave... and now im speechless and confused :D this is one of the weirdest wad name i've ever seen.

It isn't a thread from post hell.

Man, playing this "challenging" PWAD was intense, died alot but made the exit (No maxes though).

I only have a demo of me dieing multiple times before getting the exit done but here.

sirarb_bii.zip