Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron-Of-Hell

Does anybody have or know of these?

Hello everyone, I have returned!

1. Does anybody have the title music and the story screen music for Memento Mori that is not scrambled? If anybody does could you email them to me? jconnolly@vtown.com.au

2. Does anyone know the names of these three Memento Mori MIDIs?

Map 08
Map 13
Map 14

Oh, were there any morons like Unicorn on these forums while I was away?

Baron-Of-Hell said:

Oh, were there any morons like Unicorn on these forums while I was away?

yes, but why do you ask? do you "know" him or something?

It is scambled because it is in a different format or something, IIRC, so you probably won't get any unscrambled versions unless you talk to the author himself. Sorry :(

Contact the author anyway if you plan to use these for a project.

I actually got the intermission music unscrambled yesterday with wintex, I think I was using version 4.7 or something...

Yes I have contacted Mark Klem and I have asked him these questions several times but he hasn't replied yet...

If you want to use them in a WAD just take the WAD they are in and delete everything else, clean it up, and merge it with your own WAD. If you want to take them out to use in another format, well, I don't know.

Does anybdoy know what the story is for Memento Mori? I usually get the stories when I download the mega wads but I didn't get it when I downloaded Memento Mori so I don't know what it is about...

hmm... let me search my links... :)
I know the author have a website, where his midi is locate...
But i can't find the link atm.... :/

Map14 (D_DDTBL2) is a conundrum. It is the only MUS in the mmmus.wad that doesn't scramble when runned through mus2midi.

It is also the only track from Memento Mori that isn't mentioned on Mark Klem's page and hence I don't know the title of the piece.

The tune is quite clearly made by Mark Klem. The style clearly gives the composer away though this one is more reminiscent of the stuff he made for Whacky Wheels (an old shareware computer game featuring small animals in go-carts). The tune also appears in Cringe.wad an old (Ultimate) Doom wad replacing episode 2 that Mark Klem made way back.

Archvile64 (a Mark Klem fanboy) once got Mark Klem to affirm that he did create the D_DDTBL2 of mmmus.wad.

The two other midis are obtainable from Mark Klem's site. I don't know the address but you can find it in Newdoom's Lost Doom Sites archives.