Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_Shape

(Halloween.wad) I have an amazing idea for a wad but I need help making it

I'm looking for someone who can help me make a wad, I have an idea and I really would like to make it a reality. 

I'm kinda new to Slade and Doom Builder. I kinda know the jist of Doom Builder, but I'm lost with Slade. I need help with making the maps, textures, and maybe the sprites.

So basically the wad is the film Halloween (the one from 1978, but what inspired me to do this was the new film). You play as Michael Myers and really the only weapon I had in mind was a kitchen knife. But I also had an idea where the melee attack should have you grabbing people by the throat and choking them. I'm still coming up with ideas for the levels but I thought the first level should start off in Smith's Grove and you break out like Michael did in the movie. The levels would pretty much be parts from the movie. 

So far the only thing I have made for the mod is the HUD sprite which is my profile picture.

If not knowing how to use Slade is the only problem you have, your best bet is to just ask about specific things that you want to know, that way you won't need to rely on anyone for future mods.