Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SchrödingCat

[HUD] CatsVisor HUD 1.5

[HUD] CatsVisor HUD 1.5

CatsVisorTitle1_5a2.jpg.c674c11abd67a5ee0a97d3f67b13f1c0.jpg

Here is a custom visor HUD I've made based on other mods ( XV117 Visor and Dynamic Hud for BD21 ). But I think its most brilliant ancestor is UDV by saegiru.

I wanted to have something not too ressource consuming while keeping the "hd visor" style I like in UDV... And then I went my own way (adding bars everywhere, screens for the ammo, armor...)

You can customize it a little, I've recently added an option menu (Show/Hide different parts).

The last version only works with GZDoom (last version) but there's an older version that works with Zandronum

It's compatible with Vanilla Doom and lots of mods : BeautifulDoom, HardDoom, SmoothDoom, ComplexDoom Clusterfuck, Project Brutality 3.0, BrutalDoom64, BrutalDoom:BlackEdition and Brutal Doom v21 (+ some addons like tomtefars extension 1.8b, mutators1.5.4, D2016Arsenal). Works with 4:3 , 16:10 and 16:9 resolutions !

Features

• Custom Mugshot                                                                                                       • Powerups indicators

• Overlay that reacts on armor percent                                                                           • Armor stamina and oxygen bars
• Health bar (with a health pulse) that change color depending on the remaining hp             • Ammo bars for magazine and total ammo (2 variations)

751171527_Runhealth14.jpg.271925c1d78dd434b3d6158cbc77f3d9.jpgPowerupss.jpg.beb7c865db492cc5cc41e5bb4b16a9ef.jpg

• Enemy health bar                                                                                                       • Grenades/mines/C4 indicators (mods)

• Low health indicators                                                                                                  • Armor icon and armor save percent

PreviewDead.jpgPreviewUnderWater.jpg

PreviewBDBE3.1d2.jpgPreviewBeautifulDoom.jpg

PreviewComplexDoom.jpgPreviewD2016Arsenal2.jpg

PreviewHardDoom.jpgPreviewPB31.jpg

PreviewTomtefarsNostats.jpgPreviewBD64.jpg

Download

-> Here

I hope you'll enjoy it ! That's my first mod so feedback and suggestions are appreciated !

CatsVisorTitle1.5a.jpg

Edited by SchrödingCat