Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xanrer

What was the name of the source port that allowed to make projectiles loop infinitely with portals?

On 11/3/2018 at 7:18 PM, xanrer said:
On 11/3/2018 at 9:16 AM, kb1 said:

You're experiencing resistance in this thread because I think you've been drawn into making some unfair conclusions about Eternity.

When you crap on a port, you're crapping on every...

Claiming that Eternity is nowhere as compatible as <whatever> demonstrates ignorance of what it can do. Calling it an "unpopular vanilla-like", and an "experiment" is just disrespectful, rude, and narrow-minded.

46 minutes ago, xanrer said:

My comments are the things that i believe and defend so no, you did insult me personally. You might want to think that you are pure in this conversation but believe me you are far from it.

Since he claims that im disrespecting the creators just because he thinks that way, i can say that he insults me because that's how i take this comments as. It's the same logic. I know how underhanded insults, and instigating works.

1 minute ago, xanrer said:

Since he claims that im disrespecting the creators just because he thinks that way, i can say that he insults me because that's how i take this comments as. It's the same logic. I know how underhanded insults, and instigating works.

To be honest, your older comments about EE did kind of feel like belittling, even if it was not ur intention. If i was in kb1's place I probably would have used a softer tone but u r probably a bit overreacting here. Just let it go.

1 minute ago, ReaperAA said:

To be honest, your older comments about EE did kind of feel like belittling, even if it was not ur intention. If i was in kb1's place I probably would have used a softer tone

Well it was belittling yet it wasn't in a offensive way. I am a plainspeaking person if i think something as a thing that is that's not enough i'll just say. However after reading @Gez's comment i understand that i was looking at the whole thing from the wrong side (as i said in a comment). Yet i still don't think its a good advancing port, however its a good vanilla sparkles (bettering) port.

11 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

u r probably a bit overreacting here. Just let it go.

1 hour ago, xanrer said:

I read 2 pages of your comments and everytime you argued with someone you used the same passive-aggressive tone, then add some insults that can be hard to put finger on.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:18 PM, xanrer said:

I could end this by easily saying "Gee dude calm down no need to get personal. You do have points there but no need for personal insults" but someone had to tell you outrageous you sound.

In short i would normally end it without a fuss however i don't like those kind of people.

As usual, these kind of threads can turn into a hassle between the "ZDoom master race" and the rest.

Just now, riderr3 said:

As usual, these kind of threads can turn into a hassle between the "ZDoom master race" and the rest.

I am against the "ZDOOM masterrace" idea its only good for modernizing, for other things like "feeling the 93 inside yourself" i like to play dosbox and chocolate doom.

30 minutes ago, riderr3 said:

That's not what happened, though.

3 minutes ago, Rimantas said:

Just pick source port you want\need and don't make drama.

Mate people are allowed to discuss in this forum. You don't have to read.

By your admission, you don't allow people to discuss with you since you feel and act personally insulted when someone criticize what you say and believe. That is a dead end in any discussion. I'm not saying I agree with everything kb1 said. But like someone already said, you need to calm down a bit, and kb1 could do well with following the same advice.

Conversations and disagreements over the internet doesn't have to turn into a war of words. Just accept that everyone will not agree with you, and things will be said that you may find offensive or just wrong. People usually don't do this out of malice, it's just a case of poor communication. Take a deep breath, get a coffee (or whatever you prefer), then come back and see if you can make a calm and collected response with a clear head. Certainly took me long enough to learn this. 

1 hour ago, kristus said:

By your admission, you don't allow people to discuss with you since you feel and act personally insulted when someone criticize what you say and believe. That is a dead end in any discussion. I'm not saying I agree with everything kb1 said. But like someone already said, you need to calm down a bit, and kb1 could do well with following the same advice.

So you saying that "narrow-minded ignorant" was just a criticism of what i say and believe? Sure. The problem as you can see, before the personal insults phrase we where actually discussing with @Edward850 and it was fun to talk on the topic. So i do allow people to discuss with me mate. On the calmness thing though, well yeah i shouldn't actually care about random guy from internet said but for once for a change i want to talk back, i normally just chill in the corner and say "Gee wee lets all calm down dudes no need to get serious on something random." but this time i want to say and do somethings too. (its might also be about the new diet im in too, my blood sugar is strait up underground :p)