Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CreamCheese

There.. there are no hell razers are there :(

I don't think the demo video claims to show every single hero. But yeah, it's funny that we don't see them in like 20 minutes of gameplay videos. But hell razers are also DOOM 2016 art style and they don't fit in the game if not reworked. We'll see.

Hellraiser, the Ozzy song written by Lemmy, is what comes to mind! Especially the Motorhead version, featured in the Hellraiser 3 credits.

23 hours ago, intx said:

I don't think the demo video claims to show every single hero. But yeah, it's funny that we don't see them in like 20 minutes of gameplay videos. But hell razers are also DOOM 2016 art style and they don't fit in the game if not reworked. We'll see.

I think they look compatible with the art style

Well the Hell Razer were to Possessed Soldiers like the Unwilling were to possessed scientists.   We might see them just in the hell maps from now on.

There wasn't any Spectre in the trailer either, but I ain't worried of it being gone.

I'm sure the Razer and Spectre (and hopefully Summoner) make a return to Doom Eternal. I'm more interested to know if the Cyberdemon will return in multiple level appearances, rather than just one scripted boss level.

Just now, Potatoguy said:

There wasn't any Spectre in the trailer either, but I ain't worried of it being gone.

I'm sure the Razer and Spectre (and hopefully Summoner) make a return to Doom Eternal. I'm more interested to know if the Cyberdemon will return in multiple level appearances, rather than just one scripted boss level.

I'm hoping there's a Summoner + Archville battle, that would be epic fighting sharkgirl and lavaboy