Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tentwelve

doom 3 game and the new doom looks great

Of course they are as much as Classic Doom! Hope you can get Doom 2016 soon, you will like it too much! If you wanna to make discussion about Doom3 or Doom 2016, go to their respective forums and start a topic there! Welcome!!!

ok and thanks for the info here too, and yeh i have played aloooooooooooot of fps shooter games but never any like doom 3, its actually my first time playing a doom game hahahaaaaaaaaa its way more than a classic to me, and im for surely getting the doom 2016 i think the new doom should be like a ps5 exclusive thing for the next consoles if not im still getting it for ps4 then because that new doom trailer looked out of this world they perfected it 

Yeah, there's nothing like Doom3, I love all Doom games so much. Well, you can get Doom 2016 for PS4, Doom Eternal will also be available for PS4 but we must wait a release date.

ok and thanks again for evvvvverything your a very cool dude i still have no idea why theres no coop online on doom 3 bfg no idea

Because is a old game, and they closed the servers. The co-op only trink was for the Xbox version of Doom 3.  But if you buy a Doom 3 CD for PC, u can try to download co op mods and maps and get in this forum people to play. Doom 3 runs like in all actual machines now.

7 hours ago, jamondemarnatural said:

and they closed the servers

Did they, though? I don't feel as though you've fact checked this. 

ooooooo i see that was still great info thanks because i was thinking at the time like woooooooow this game that i just finished now has online play with coop??????? its still a classic game without online 

16 hours ago, Edward850 said:

Did they, though? I don't feel as though you've fact checked this. 

Welp, in console BFG Edition, the game stuck on matchmaking, don't know if because not players, or can't find any match, if there matchmaking for steam version, i presume it's the same.

6 hours ago, jamondemarnatural said:

Welp, in console BFG Edition, the game stuck on matchmaking, don't know if because not players, or can't find any match, if there matchmaking for steam version, i presume it's the same.

BFG's matchmaking is run by its respective platform (PSN, Xbox live and Steam). So very much not shutdown. 

Also if it was shutdown, it wouldn't get stuck either, it'd tell you it can't even start matchmaking.

So yeah, it's because you can't find anyone to match with.