Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate Demon

DOOM64 - Battle on military base QR6410. Part 1

5 months has passed after defeating the first Spider Mastermind. The battle was hard and long, first Mars then phobos and last Deimos was attacked by these creatures that whe called them "Demons".
They where fast, brutal and showed no mercy on the poor engineers and civils that lived there on Phobos and Deimos. Luckly there was a base near training civils to be Space marines. The Space Marines tryied to stop the invasion from the Gateway that spitted out thousands and thousands of Demons. It didn't look good but unfortantly a space Marine called TX056 fought them and wiped them out from Phobos, Deimos and Mars.

Next thing i knew was that the Demons had reached Earth and attacked New York. millions where dead and if couldn't stop them, Humanity would be extinct forever. I could never think that something so evil would reach Earth, but once again i defeated them. 2 months after UAC had builded a base on Jupiters largest moon and i was sent there for no reason. UAC had builded an anti- gateway that would close one if appeared on Earth. The Demons tryied to over run the base whit 7 interdimensional gateways. it took some minutes to close all the gateways but some demons got trough but was instant killed by the Marines chainguns.

Hours later a giant ship appeard hovering above the military base, made by bone and flesh. Doors, large as football fields opened and demons started pouring from the ship. Once again i fought them, never giving up. I battled a new icon of sin that was protected by the Cyber Demon. I won over them once again. After that everything seemed to be quiet and peaceful.
I returned back home to Earth and was the bravest among souls, everyone was happy that i could stop the invasion. but i knew that something was wrong, i feelt that some day they would return and be stronger and more brutal than ever before...

------------------
UAC HQ
"Sir we have got a signature from Military base Qrx024. A signature that we have never encountered befoure" Said soldier QR6410 nervous
"What the fuck are you talking about" General Thomson said to him
"It seems that the Military base has been overrun by Demons..." The soldier looked more nervous every minute that was going
"TX056 killed them long ago soldier and why do you think that they are alive?" the general laughed
"Look at this and this picture we got befoure they where killed.." He gave the picture to general Thomson
".... I see... We must send in a team of Space Marines, they will fix the jobb qiute fast and we will save money on that." He looked at the pictures and then looked at the soldier and raised an eyebrown
"But sir, if they get to th.." the soldier tryied to explain to the general.
The general slammed his fist on the table and screamed
"Shut up and send a team there and they will fix the jobb."
"oh.. ok sir." And Soldier QR6410 turned and walked away and wispered "it's your loss"

---------------------------
7 hours later at Military base Qrx024

"Where the fuck are Phil?" Pluto screamed to Phil while running from the Ship "I don't remeber anyone telling me that it would look like this"
Everywhere there was corpes laying on the ground, heads ripped apart from the body and Eacape pods laying everywhere and engineers sitting dead inside
"Where are Phil" Pluto screamed once again "This is crazy, i Don't want to fight them alone" Suddently something touched him on his left shoulder and Pluto turned around quickly and pointet the shotgun at Phils head " Put that down now or someone will get killed" Phil cryied out.
Pluto put down the shotgun and both walked in to a Weapons facility and it was quiet.
"Sorry Phil, i thought you where a imp or something like that" he looked at Phil "It's ok, Sorry if i didn't answer when you called out my name"
Pluto looked around and went to a computer "this looks like it has been on when they attacked the base" He said. turning around his head to talk to Phil he wasn't there. Phil screamed " HELP ME, IT'S GOT ME.... Help me..." His voice dissapeared and Pluto started to scream " This is scary Phil, come out now and stop scaring me. It's to quiet here and i..." Pluto suddently stared at a pile of blood and could easly see that something was dripping from the roof. He looked up and saw Phils body hanging up there and something big was eating him.
He pulled his shotgun from his back and shoot at it. The thing fell to the ground and Pluto went closer to it. Reloading the shootgun and aimed it att the head and kicked it's legs "Looks like an Imp but more powerful, best i call back to HQ" He growled while tuning in to UAC HQ. Suddently he felt something hit his head and he died a couple of seconds later..

------------------
UAC HQ
"Sir we have lost all contact on Qrx024, they were killed by the demons" Soldier QR6410 said nervous. He looked at Thomson and he said
"Well send in TX056 then, He is one of the survivors that knows how to kill them right and he alone can take on them.
QR6410 opened his mouth and said "Well he is on vacation and we can send one of the other survivors instedd of him"
Thomson narrowed his eyes and gave the soldier a long stare and told him to get TX056 immedatly.
The soldier called him and was sent to QR6410.

--------------
It feelt nice to be back on Mars and i do remember the first time i encountered a Demon. Thomson gave me a map of the Base and i smiled while looking at it. I pulled out my handgun and walked in. I could see that UAC was trying to rebuild some of the large facilitys after the invasion here on Mars. i could hear something breathing far away and started to sneak up to the "demon". First i thought it was a one of ours but it turned it's ugly head and screamed at me. I pulled the trigger and the Marine fell down dead. I looked at it and i saw that it's face had been eaten by something.
Suddently a fireball flew past me and i could see an army of imps heading my way. I threw my handgun and pulled out my Shotgun, blasting them till everyone was laying on the ground...

I hope that everyone likes it. I was inspired by DSM, Insomniac and the others :) Sorry if i repeated some words and i'm from Sweden and i tryied my best to make this as good as possible :/

Well, you have made a little more out of the Doom64 story so far.

There are lots of spelling and grammar errors, but that is understandable since English isn't your first language.
What I do find a little strange is that TX056 likes to return to Mars - since he spent three years sucking dust there and since he went through Hell iteself there, you'd think he'd hate the place like no other place in our dimension.

I like the bit about the two soldiers that are killed off >:-]

dsm said:

Well, you have made a little more out of the Doom64 story so far.

There are lots of spelling and grammar errors, but that is understandable since English isn't your first language.
What I do find a little strange is that TX056 likes to return to Mars - since he spent three years sucking dust there and since he went through Hell iteself there, you'd think he'd hate the place like no other place in our dimension.

I like the bit about the two soldiers that are killed off >:-]

I knew that there where lots of grammar and spelling errors but i have it hard trying to fix them.

TX056 doesn't really like Mars but he really likes to kill some demons >:D

I haven't played Doom 64, and I do understand that you're not going to follow it exactly as it is. However, wasn't the base (where the original Doom took place) sealed off permanently by high levels of radiation, which masked the signature of a single entity that survived, then brought the demons back to life in even nastier forms?

I'm asking as you've mentioned the military base being overrun there, and I'm just asking to see whether it's the same base in the original one, or one nearby.

Livo said:

I haven't played Doom 64, and I do understand that you're not going to follow it exactly as it is. However, wasn't the base (where the original Doom took place) sealed off permanently by high levels of radiation, which masked the signature of a single entity that survived, then brought the demons back to life in even nastier forms?

I'm asking as you've mentioned the military base being overrun there, and I'm just asking to see whether it's the same base in the original one, or one nearby.

I know, i was thinking of following the story exactly. Maybe i can mention that in the story later on. Space Marine would be dead long ago if the radiation was so high?

Good point. I assume that the entity got rid of the radiation somehow once it raised all the dead demons to life, or the base was completely transformed once again into a hellspawn base, which entailed the radiation being removed along with most of the remnants of human signs on the base i.e living walls of flesh.