Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rocket-Allison

Rocket Jumping

So I have been an avid rocket jumper since 2009. I'm wondering if there are any new rocket jumping WAD files out. I have played all of the classics from - Oldschool, RJSloth, MJ9y, RJUMP Space etc etc. 

I hosted rjump downtown today and Alteus/Time of Death/Kitty joined in on the fun. I'm also looking for old school rocket jumpers to jump with. Its been a while since ive seen the greats (_death_, Maks, Bake, Earthquake etc...)

I don;t think there's much interest in RJ stuff anymore. Of course that's just an excuse to start up a new project with more modern maps!

19 hours ago, Marcaek said:

I don;t think there's much interest in RJ stuff anymore. Of course that's just an excuse to start up a new project with more modern maps!

I think there's not much interest in everything that Zandronum have from Skulltag ages anymore, you don't see much players playing vanilla Invasion wads, you don't see much players playing CTF map packs by themselves, it has to be some special FNF call for that to happen, you don't see much players even playing these long-fame wads that ruled the servers for years such as All Out War 2, Ghouls Vs Humans, Hide and Seek, Who Dun It, Zombie Horde and such, even Complex Doom is now dying too.

I also miss the days of playing Invasion wads, or playing Jumpmaze/Jumpix, same for Rocket Jump wads.