Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

The Best of the Best

This burger is Wendy's magnum opus. I only ever eat it once a year, but it is ever so incredible when I do. A masterclass in design from top to bottom. Its delicious and fresh bacon, portabella mushrooms, never frozen beef, cheddar cheese slices and zesty cheddar cheese sauce are all in a different reality. The sauce looks very different from what's advertised. It appears to be a nacho cheese sauce in the ads, which really isn't to my personal taste. But in real life, it has a darker colour, and a multitude of green herbs. Seriously, the cheddar cheese sauce on this burger is exceptional. I wish they still used the brioche buns, but oh well. This burger kicks ass and you should all be very proud of it.

wendys_bacon_portabella_mushroom_melt.jp

Edited by Ajora

This post reminds me that I need to cut down on my weekly burger consumption.

I wish you had used TM symbols throughout your post, would have really sold me on the “oh btw Ajora is still a secret paid fast food shill” angle. The use of ‘kicks ass’ also pulled me out of the experience and ruined the immersion a bit. Still, a quality post for a quality burger (that we sadly do not have in Australia).

Just now, guitardz said:

Why doesn't my local Wendy's have this?

The burger is currently available in Canada, but not in America. American locations get it too, so don't worry.

Hey Ajora, this looks in great value and taste! I like my burgers sauce zesty and my beef never frozen. Wendys gets my two thumbs up jajajajaja satan.

I personally love Hungry Jacks Master Grill selection with succulent Australian Angus beef and smokey barbecue sauce. The burgers are better at hungry jacks.

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 11:42 PM, Doominator2 said:

Hamburgers are the fabric of life, try to prove me wrong

I can't, but it won't stop me from eating them

47 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I see you're still living up to your custom title XD

I was going to say that, but I was one step too late, haha.

I kind of like mushrooms, so I probably give it a try if it happens in America. There's a Wendy's conveniently located closely to my house.