Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Man of Doom

Stan Lee has passed away at 95

I can't fucking believe this O_O, first time I heard it I thought it was another bad joke. Apparently it's not...

In Memoriam Stan Lee, 1922-2018.

Rest in Peace you effin legend. 

At least you died of natural causes and, you lived quite long. 

Still though, it hurts man :(

He was a great man, I like to call him the Walt Disney of my generation.

This was one of those days I knew would eventually come, and now here we are and I could really use a hug. 

Not really a comic book/superhero fan but he had a long and productive life and that should be celebrated.

That sucks, he seemed very active for a man of his age, I really wished for him to live a hundred years.

RIP

The news especially shocked me because to me Stan Lee always seemed like he'd be around forever. Like in 5 years when I see the third Spider-Man movie I'd think "Wonder what Stan Lee's cameo will be?". He seemed immortal in his own way, and now through his comics he will be. RIP. 

I just know that when I watch Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 next year, they're gonna give a heartfelt In loving memory of statement to the guy in the credits, acknowledging those movies as having his last cameos in film.

We knew that he wasn't gonna last much longer, but no matter which day it ended up being, we will miss him greatly.

Word on the street is that he recorded more cameos beforehand because he knew his time was coming to a close. From here on, those brief little Stan Lee cameos will serve as a tug on the heart strings. The man changed the perception of superheroes from basically being gods into being flawed, relatable characters. Rest In Peace Stan!!

R.I.P. Stan Lee... I remember watching Spiderman when I was really little... I've never been a hardcore fan of Marvel, but I did watch the early 2000's Spiderman films.

DuvalMagic, shut up.

Massive Massive bummer...he lived a long and fruitful life many only dream of though.  Time to break out the Spiderman PS1 game in commemoration.

Rest in peace Stan Lee. Your works will continue to inspire many.

+What Doomkid and Mr. Freeze said. Great eulogies

I just so happened to see this yesterday and screencapped it when I had the opportunity.

z8u43PK.png

RIP, you creative legend.